-🤍77🤍-

𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈

Third Person POV

Today is the day.

In his dressing room, Jungkook stares at his reflection, nervously buttoning up his white silk shirt. His mind wanders. Are his sleeves too long? Too short? Is his collar straight? He is full of worry, as every groom would be on his wedding day.

God, how amazing and strange and beautiful to say the words.

He was getting married.

Jungkook's breath catches, as he wonders how Taehyung is coping with the nerves. The air-conditioning is on at full blast, yet he's practically dripping in sweat. A knock at the door startles him, but Jungkook is quickly eased as a tall, gold and blue haired man peeks his head from behind the wooden panel.

"How's my favourite child holding out?" Namjoon teases, strolling in. Jungkook sighs, running his hand through his hair yet again. 

"Nervous as fuck," He says honestly. "I'm so overwhelmed right now, these feelings, oh my god."

"I felt the same, trust me, Gguk, it's not just you," Joon smiles assuringly. "I still remember having to run to the bathroom to pee every five seconds because of how nervous I was."

Jungkook snorts, the memory of Namjoon frantically dashing towards the toilets in making him laugh a bit. The older man steps up to him, a proud smile on his face.

"My little boy is getting married." He whispers, tucking a sprig of white lilacs into Jungkook's breast pocket. "I couldn't be prouder of you, Gguk."

Jungkook feels a little tear forming in his eye, but he blinks it away. He's a man, he's not gonna cry today.

"Come on, let's do this thing," Joon grins, pulling the groom by the hand. "Don't forget your veil!"

-

Taehyung is at peak stress level. He makes his way to the front of the altar, where Jimin, his best man, is waiting for him with the biggest smile on his face. On the way, he greets Seokjin, carrying baby Hyun in his arms. Jin rocks her in her arms, looking as gorgeous as ever despite the fact that he's had barely any sleep the last few months due to Namjoon and his new baby.

Jimin gasps and pulls Tae into a hug.

"You look stunning!" He gushes. "My god, I can't believe you're growing up so fast!"

"I'm not a lot younger than you, Jimin," Tae chuckles. "But thank you."

Jimin goes on, about how much he loves the venue and how great the catering service is, but Taehyung can only stare longingly at the doors. The big, oak doors, that will soon enough, open to reveal the love of his life.

"Earth to Kim Taehyung!"

Jimin pinches the anxious man on the arm, causing him to yelp.

"What?!"

Jimin's gaze softens.

"Are you nervous?"

Tae feels his throat tighten.

"I-" He stumbles for words. "Just a little."

Jimin smiles. 

"Hey," he says, holding his hand tightly. "I know everything will be okay."

Taehyung smiles.

All the guests have arrived. The pianist, Yoongi, of course, begins to play a piece. The guests stand. The doors are slowly, almost too slowly, opened.