-55-

Åñdåñtę, Åñdåñtę

Take your time, make it slow
Andante, Andante
Just let the feeling grow 

!MATURE!

Taehyung POV

"Bye guys, catch some fish for dinner!"

I call out happily as the van drives away. Jungkook is tucked under my arm and I can see his smile hidden in the wisps of his hair.

"What are you smiling at?" I tease, hooking a finger under his chin and bringing his face up to me.

"Mm just happy," He says blissfully. "To be able to spend a day with you."

"Mmhmm," I grab his hand and march him back into the house. "And we are not wasting any more time."

-

I slot in the Wii sports game card, and the tv blares to life. I turn back to see Jungkook, his competitive look on his face, and for god's sake even a fucking sweatband strapped around his forehead. I laugh as I tie the Wii remote around my wrist.

"This isn't supposed to be a competition," I grin. "Because you know I'd beat you."

"Yeah right, grandpa," Jungkook challenges cockily. "You'll be weeping when I'm done with you."

So it was on.

The first game was chaos. Arms were swung, legs were kicked. Jungkook constantly bumped into me, just as I was about to make a proper swing. It ended bruised and battered, but I won.

The second game was more or less calmer. We started off at further distance, hoping that this would lessen the chance of us slapping each other. It was okay at first, until Jungkook lept out in front of me, blocking my shot.  I scream and jump out of the way, just in time and manage to get the ball. 

"I WON!" 

Jungkook falls back onto the couch, sweat stained across his forehead. I lean over to kiss him, but he puts out his hand to block me. 

"One more game," He says seriously. "Winner takes all." 

"What are we taking exactly?" 

"Wii champion of the dorm."

"You're on."

The third game was intense. Neither of us tried to hit each other, or cheat. It was pure sport and competition until the end. It was game point. I was serving. The chance of me wining was high.

Then I looked over to see Jungkook, brows furrowed. He was serious about winning. And something in my heart panged. 

So I pretended to loose my footing.

"YES!!!!!" Jungkook screamed. "I FUCKING WON!!!!"

-

I had an activity planned for the early afternoon. Seokjin and I went online shopping last month and the clothes arrived last week. Sorting out my closet made me realise how many clothes I already had. And how many clothes would look good on Jungkook.

"So, baby," I start, gazing at Jungkook who was curled up on a beanbag in my room. "I have some clothes for you to try on. And maybe keep."

His eyes twinkle.

"You'll... let me wear your clothes?" Jungkook says excitedly. 

I nod, and pull out a pile of outfits for him to try on. 

The next moments are like montages from a romantic comedy. Clothes, sashes, and belts are thrown at me. Jungkook struts out from the bathroom, putting on a little show.