-13-

>bloom<

(The chapter photo was taken by me on 23 May 2019 at the LAUV concert. Lol I just thought it was aesthetic.)

Jungkook POV

11:30 pm Saturday

"THANK YOU LONDON, AND GOODNIGHT!"

Namjoon's echoed voice boomed loudly in the concert stadium, mixed with cheers and screams. My mind was already somewhere else. On someone else.

December 30.

An important day for me.

An important day for Taehyung.

A hand clapped on my back just as the stage platform began to sink under the stage. I spun around and engulfed Tae in a hug. He laughed and hugged back, regardless of the amount of sweat that was dripping off both our bodies.

"Happy birthday again Tae," I smiled as he draped his arm around my neck, his free hand in Jimin's hand. He flashed his body grin at me, making my heart flutter, like it always does. He let go of Jimin and came close to my ear.

"What did you have planned?" He whispered, sending tingles down my shoulder. I grabbed his hands and laced my fingers in his.

"We leave in 15 minutes," I breathed back. He smirked and kissed me on the lips, before twisting away to his dressing room, locking the door behind him. Yoongi raised a brow at me, but he shook his head and went to find Hobi. I couldn't help laughing.

"Bye Jimin," I said, looking over my shoulder. "Sleep early."

"Will do," He called back, shutting the door of his room. As soon as I closed my dressing room door, the first thing I did was to discard my sweat soaked T- shirt on the floor. I patted myself down with a towel, and sat down at the vanity table. With one hand I brushed down my hair, and with the other I wiped off my lipstick and replaced it with a bland balm.

I puckered my lips as I slipped on a plainish black shirt and new black jeans. To top it off, a jacket that Taehyung me for my birthday.

A/N: This photo is what they both look like in this oneshot hot I know right

A/N: This photo is what they both look like in this oneshot hot I know right.)

I rushed out of my room to find Taehyung poking around on his phone, his dirty blonde hair parted. One long silver earring dripped from his earlobe. His plain white t shirt was accommodated by a colourful tie and a satin jacket.

"Babe," I called. He tilted his head up at the sound of my voice, ice blue diamond eyes glinting. I took his hand and dragged him out the back door. The crowds had gone already, following Namjoon and Jin hyungs car instead. The metal gates were being placed aside. I exhaled a breath of hot air into the cold night, and waved at my driver.

"Jaeho!" I grinned. "You know where we're going."

"Sure do sir," He replied, winking at Taehyung. He pouted and folded his arms.