-3-

~ HaVe YoUrSelF a MeRrY lItTlE cHrIsTmAs~

Jungkook POV

"Yoongi, where did you put the twinkly lights?" Jin called out from the kitchen. He was rummaging for Christmas decorations under the kitchen sink. Yoongi grouched in his slumped position on the sofa. "Don't know, don't care," he yelled back, and continued to flick through his phone. I catapulted a Lego at his face.

"No seriously, where did you put them," I asked. "Jin hyung is going to go nuts if he finds out you threw them away." He grunted and pointed at the cabinet under the tv. Triumphantly, I retrieved the poor,  neglected lights of gold and white. They were Jin's favourites, a present from Namjoon hyung. Personally they were a bit tacky, but I didn't want to hurt Jin's feelings. 

So we hung them up ever year.

"Here's your twinkly lights, hyung," I handed the bundle of lights to Jin, who was stressing out on the floor of the kitchen. He stood up with a smile. "Thanks Jungkook," he said. I waved my hand dismissively and returned to build my extremely advanced Lego set. (Read: played with toy bricks). Tae came out of his bedroom, eyes droopy and his Tata sleeping mask sticking out sideways on his forehead. I beamed at him. 

"Anyeong," I grinned. He gave a muffled "mmph" and plopped down beside me, placing a small kiss on my cheek. Yoongi groaned and covered his face. "Oh my god, you guys," he threw his hands down and crossed them. "Keep it to the bedroom." I grinned and kissed Taehyung back with full energy, accidentally on purpose knocking onto Yoongi's leg as I pushed Tae back. 

"Oh my god, I'm gonna go find Hobi," He got up and left for Hoseok's room. 

"야, come over here and help me," A familiar voice rang out from the door, followed by a clattering and scrapes. Taehyung and I exchanged confused looks, and went to explore the weird sounds.

"Namjoon?" I asked, spluttering with laughter. I grabbed hold of the tip of the pine tree and Tae tucked the middle section under his arm.

"Thanks guys," Namjoon puffed. "Jin entrusted me with a little too much work this time." He wiped sweat from his brow and directed us to position the tree in the living room. Jin came out for the kitchen with hands full of boxes and neck strewn with tinsel.

"Hi baby," Jin pecked Namjoon on the lips, making him blush redder than he already was. I put my hands on my hips and observed the tree. It was a good size, and at a good height. The leaves were bright green with life. Jin clapped his hands. 

"HOSEOK!"

"YOONGI!"

"JIMIN!"

"GET YOUR LAZY ASSES OUT OF THAT ROOM AND STOP FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER." 

The three hyungs tumbled out of Hobi's room, all with crazed yet startled faces. Yoongi kicked the wall, immediately grasping his foot regrettably. This time, I didn't bother holding in my laughter. He shot me a dirty look.

"We need to decorate the living  room in..." Jin looked at his wristwatch. "Two hours." Everyone groaned. The camera crew was going to come around later on to film something for our Holiday Special on Vlive. Tae picked up a tube of confetti like a blowgun.

"Let's get it."

***

"We'll put on the star later," Namjoon confirmed,  brushing his hands on his shirt. I looked around the room at our finished product. The curtains were stuck full of Christmas themed stickers, which would probably take us a long time to take them  off. The wall  behind the sofa had a massive photoshoot picture doodled with Christmassy things. Hobi had doodled a moustache on Yoongi's face. Most amazing of all was the tree. Apparently Jin's tacky lights looked really good amongst the dark shade of green. It was pretty impressive. I curled a hand around Tae's waist happily.