-57-

𝕸𝖞 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊

!MATURE!CROSSDRESSING!WAX KINK!

Third Person POV

Taehyung and Jungkook rarely had any time for themselves. Most of the time they had cameras trained on them, and when they didn't, they would be working  or training. 

But when they did get time to themselves, the two of them made sure every second was spent together. 

At the moment, it was 9 at night. They had just finished dinner, and everyone was heading to their rooms to sleep.

Not Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung watched as his beautiful devil of a boyfriend step out of the walk-in closet, a sway in every step. The room was so quiet, yet music seemed to pour out of no where. Sultry, slow beats. On the bedside table was a flickering candle that let off a distinct perfume of muskiness.

Jungkook himself, was glowing in the moonlight. A satin corset was strapped across his torso, knee high net stockings tight around his thighs. Dark blue ribbons tied everything together. A large, dark red rose was tucked behind his long wavy hair. 

There was a subtle smirk on his face, as he strutted towards his anticipating boyfriend, sitting at the end of the bed. He planted himself on Taehyung's lap, and slowly pulled his arms around his own waist, letting his fingers roam his silken white thighs. Jungkook leans back into Tae's touch, letting out the quietest, softest moan. He tips his head back, and Taehyung nips and kisses his neck, leaving wine coloured marks. 

Jungkook sways his hips to the music, not touching Tae's bulge, just hovering over it dangerously. He snakes his arms around Taehyung's shoulders, grinding on him at a steady pace, eyes half closed as he runs a hand through his hair slowly. 

He leans in slowly, and presses his forehead to Tae's. Taehyung catches his bottom lip, and kisses it softly. Teasingly, he licks Jungkook's lips seductively, once, twice, three times, and Jungkook breaks a grin, before Tae silences it with a deep, open mouthed kiss. Their lips are tightly interlocked, lungs gasping for air. Jungkook pulls his hands through Taehyung's curled locks, loving how soft they felt on his calloused fingertips. 

Not a word was exchanged, as Tae pulled Jungkook's legs around his waist, caressing the smooth, supple skin on his exposed ass. Jungkook was gently dropped onto the bed, limbs heavy as he was drunk on sensuality. 

Taehyung picked up the candle, and let a single drop of hot wax drip onto Jungkook's inner thigh. The younger let out a gasp, and he watched as the liquid cooled and hardened, forming a violet tinted streak. Tae carefully dripped more wax on his skin, painting a picture on Jungkook's thighs. Jungkook threw his head back and let out a moan every time a droplet of wax hit his skin. The tingling sensation was overpowering, it was strange but good. 

His body was starting to moisten with sweat, and he fanned himself gently with his hand. Taehyung smirked and put down the candle. 

"You know, if you're hot, all you have to do is deal with it."

Jungkook gets the message, and ever so slowly unties the ribbons on the back of the corset. He lets the piece of clothing fall off the bed, exhibiting his perfectly toned torso. All that's left is the stockings and a pair of scandalous black underwear. Jungkook lets Tae do that part.

And gladly, Taehyung rolls the fishnet off his legs, and discards them to one side, admiring how beautiful Jungkook's legs look in the pale moonlight. Instead of taking them off immediately,  he uses the underwear to his gain.  He gently nudges  Jungkook onto his back. He takes the silk fabric in his teeth, and tugs it off agonisingly slowly, keeping his eyes seductively locked with Jungkook's. 

When clothes are out of the way, Taehyung preps the younger, edging in one finger first. He watches Jungkook's expression for confirmation, and all is well when he sees him moan and gasp and lick his lips. When the second finger enters, Jungkook bites his lips to hold back his moans, his fingers clench and unclench. Tae curls his fingers and hits all the right spots, and Jungkook weakens completely, his body going hopelessly lax in his lover's hands. 

When the stretch is enough, Taehyung positions himself over Jungkook's upper thighs, stroking them assuringly. Jungkook nods, and Taehyung enters him.

Jungkook's eyes roll to the back of his head, and a blissed out sigh escapes his lips. His brain switches off, and all he can think about is how Taehyung touches him. He short circuits when Tae starts to roll his hips, and kisses his inner neck. His tongue drags along his sensitive skin, sucking intently. 

It's a sensory overload for Jungkook, whose toes curl every time Tae thrusts, whose long lashes flutter with every jolt of pleasure his spot gives him. His moans grow sweeter and whinier as time passes, and slow sex just isn't enough. 

So Taehyung goes deep, groaning as he feels Jungkook tightening around his member. He moans midkiss, their tongues swapping and dipping. Jungkook hums as he feels Taehyung's knot in his stomach. Their eyes are tightly locked, and they can't look away. Tae's stare melts Jungkook down, and he can feel his climax reaching its absolute tipping point.

Jungkook arches his back, as he spills his load all over his stomach and his thighs, moaning loudly as all of his dignity comes tumbling down. Along with the previous marks that the wax had left, his thighs were a beautiful painting of purple wax and cum. 

Taehyung comes too, adding to the already full canvas on Jungkook's stomach. Although they're both quite finished, their lips seem to have a mid of their own, still hungrily eating at each other. Jungkook pulls Tae's body on top of him, arms tightly holding him.

Again, there were no words spoken during that whole night.

Because they didn't need words to show their love, their passion, their lust.

All it took was a look, a kiss, and the touch of fingertips.

And just like that, they were each others. 

(A/N: In honour of the new album. I heard this song, and I fell head over heels in love with this song. I had to write a one shot about it, and fast. All the songs are soooo good, but I particularly like Filter, My Time and Moon.)