-58-

F O R  H I M 

Taehyung POV

"And I said, Yugyeom, Finding Nemo isn't an action thriller," Jungkook giggles. "But of course he wouldn't listen to me and insisted on watching something else." 

I smile to myself, gazing at his face on the screen of my computer. Technology doesn't do his beautiful face justice. I wish I could reach through the screen and kiss him till he bleeds. 

"I miss you," I blurt out. "A lot."

Jungkook smiles.

"Me too, baby." 

I groan and plant my face on the desk dejectedly.

"There's still another week before you come back," I grumble, tilting my head. "What am I going to do until then?"

"Bond with Yeontan?" Jungkook suggests, tugging back a smile. "The week will go back quicker than you think." 

I grunt. I can't kiss Yeontan, or he'll bite my nose off.

"The thought of you hanging out with other guys without me is agonisingly painful," I mutter, twirling my promise ring in my finger. "And my hands really miss touching you. I really miss touching you." 

Jungkook may be in a different city, but I can still see him blushing. 

"My fingers miss brushing past your hoodie, and stroking the sides of your hips and sliding them along your waistline," I continue teasingly. "You always say it tickles, but you never tell me to stop."

"Because I love it when you stroke my tummy," Jungkook pouts cutely. "Your hands are always so warm. It makes me feel really fuzzy inside." 

I sigh and chew my inner cheek.

"Damn, I really wish I could kiss you right now," I murmur. "Are you taking care of your lips? Putting on the chapstick I gave you?" 

"I'm using your chapstick," He answers wistfully. "When I lick my lips it tastes like you."

I groan again.

"Oh baby, you're just making me miss you more." 

Jungkook eyes light up suddenly.

"Hey do you remember you gave me a kiss mark on my collarbone?" He says, carefully yanking down his hoodie. Sitting there is an obvious bruise in shades of violet and red and pink.

"Oh god, does it hurt?" I ask worriedly.

"No, not at all," He assures me, rubbing it gently. "It's a great reminder of what your lips can do."

I smirk.

"It looks hot on you." 

He hums in approval.

"I'll be making sure you get lots of them."

He blushes again.

"It's pretty late," I say, glancing at the clock. "Do you wanna get some sleep?" 

Jungkook's eyes look tired and worn, but he shakes his head.

"Nah," He insists, fluttering his eye lashes. "I want to stay with you and talk all night."

"Okay then, I'll tell you what I've been doing these days," I suggest. "It's been pretty consistent, visiting the family, taking Yeontan on walks all the time..."

I'm cut off by a cute snore. 

Jungkook is fast asleep, his head resting in his hand, his unruly hair falling over his eyes. I smile at the sight of him, so at peace, so pure. 

I can't bear to hang up, so I leave the computer on. His dashingly good looks light up the room.

"My sleepy prince," I sigh. "I love you."

(A/N: Hi I'm highly sleep deprived so this is a short chapter next one will be a lot longer. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDINGGGG LOVE YOUUUU)