-21-

Just You & I

Jungkook POV

Faint sunlight leaked in from the window blinds. My eyes opened slightly, revealing an unfamiliar room. I blinked once, twice.

Where the heck was I?

I lifted my arms to rub my sleepy eyes.

My right wrist felt restricted.

I looked down.

I was handcuffed... To another person. A boy, his face familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. He shifted his chin slightly, still asleep, causing his messy brown hair to fall over his eyes. Man, his eyelashes were long. In his sleep the boy smiled.

I tugged on the handcuff.

What kind of prank was this?

I rubbed my forehead, which had started to throb. I was hungover. What happened last night? Yoongi's party... The drinking. Yes, there was a lot of drinking. Plastic cups everywhere, a game? Truth or dare?
I - I lost.

The boy jolted awake.

"What the fuck?!" He exclaimed, yanking his hand away from mine, taking my hand with him.

"OW!" I yelled stopping him with my free arm. "Stop pulling! It won't help."

The boy stopped pulling, and his face fell into his hands. I exhaled.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Kim Taehyung," He mumbled. "This is what happened at the party last night huh? I knew I shouldn't have gone."

I ruffled my hair, and blushed red as I thought of something.

"Did we..." I swallowed. "Did we fuck?"

Taehyung pursed his lips.

"Um no? I don't think so?" He said uneasily. "I think Jimin did this."

I sighed. Of course. Park Jimin, you troublemaker. I cleared my throat.

"There's a locksmith down the road," I suggested. "We can head there." Taehyung took a deep breath and nodded.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Getting ready had never been so hard.

Constant stumbling, tugging back and forth. Trying to brush my hair with my left hand.

Going to the toilet.

Going to the toilet had never been so hard.

"Hey don't look."

"I'm not looking."

"Turn around!"

"I can't!"

"Close your eyes!"

I brushed my teeth with my eyelids shut tight. It felt so strange, a constant weight and warmth on my wrist. A burden on me. I groaned frustratedly as Taehyung collided into my side again.

"Sorry," He mumbled. "I am so sorry about all this."

"S'ok," I replied, shrugging. "We were drunk. Let's just get this over with, yeah?"

With that, he gave me a little smile and a nod.

Fortunately for us, we were already fully dressed when we woke up. Instead, we quickly made our way down the street, avoiding strange glances and gaping.

I felt Taehyung shuffle closer to me.

"Would it be less awkward if we held hands?" He whispered into my ear.