-51-

eve ry. co lour. of  y ou.

!MATURE!

Red /rɛd/

adjective: of a colour at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies.

Red is the color of fire, so it is associated with determination, passion, desire, and love. Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure.

❤️

Jungkook POV

It's Tae's birthday, and I've realised that I've run out of ideas.

I did the cheesy bouquet of flowers and chocolates for Valentine's Day, did the serenading last year, and we already have matching clothes and bracelets. I wonder if I should ask Namjoon for help, but I stop myself when I hear him on the phone in his studio, talking rapidly in English to the managers of the Jingle Bell Rock. 

I turn to leave, and I catch something unusual at the end of the hallway. Yoongi hyung's studio door is open. I tiptoe over and peek inside. He's asleep in his chair, purring like a cat. I carefully put my hand on the door handle to shut it. Suddenly alarms blare and the door freezes, and I can't pull or push it. Yoongi jolts up and slams a button on the side of his console, and all is silent again. 

"What are you doing here?" He groans exasperatedly, rubbing his eyes. "And how did you get in here?" I watch the heavy door swing shut behind me, like a prison cell.

"You left the door open," I say nonchalantly, hopping onto an empty space on his desk. He shoots a glare at me and I quickly hop off again. "I was just going to close it for you." I continue honestly.

He yawns and shrugs, before swivelling his chair around to face me.

"What did you get Taehyung for his birthday?"Yoongi asked. I shuffle my legs about for a while. He raises both eyebrows and purses his lips in a question.

"I..."

"You haven't gotten him a present?"He exclaims loudly, and I clap my hand over his mouth to silence him. I shake my head pleadingly. I can't take any chances.

"I just haven't figured out what to give him," I explain, lowering my voice. "It seems like I've given him everything already!"

Yoongi's mouth goes crooked as he thinks, and then his eyes light up with an idea. Well, I say idea, but I'm not sure if its an idea or mischief I see. 

"This may sound a little weird, coming from me," He says. "But last year for my birthday, Jimin gave himself to me as a birthday present." There was an awkward pause.

"So you're telling me to..."

"Let Tae choose his own birthday present, and go through it with him. Be it a day at a theme park, or just hanging out and watching a movie, let the day belong to whatever he fancies."

I can't help but smile at the idea. I launch forward an envelope Yoongi with a hug. He looks surprised, but he pats my back. This is a lot of affection, coming from Min Yoongi.

-

The next day, my plan is put into action. The hyungs leave to go fishing, thanks to Yoongi, and Tae and I get the whole dorm to ourselves until dinner. Tae is still asleep, but I sense that he'll wake up soon.

As I lay out the pancakes that I've made, a sleepy Taehyung waddles out of his room, hair ruffled. He perks up at the sight of me, and the plate of food in my hand. I beam and trot over, pecking him on the cheek.