-35-

Mother_ 😇😈

If you're mother knew all of the things that we do.

Jungkook POV

"Where did you two meet again?" Mom barked, chewing a mouthful of rice.

I opened my mouth to reply, only to be stopped by a hand on mine.

"I'm a grade higher than Jungkook, Mrs Jeon," Tae replied calmly, rubbing my sweaty palms under the table. "We joined the same school band and got to know each other."

I couldn't help snickering. That was only half the truth. We actually met at a party that Namjoon and Jin threw at their house. I got crazy drunk, and ended up staying at Taehyung's place overnight. No, we didn't do it. But we did bond a lot, and found out that we had both entered the same school band. So yeah. Totally met at the band.

"Chew with your mouth closed," Mom snapped, her bangs sweeping over her eyes furiously. I quickly shut my mouth and stared at my plate.

"So how did you become attracted to my son?" She asked, shooting me a tired look. "Jungkook's not very much of eyecandy."

"Oh, everything about him," Tae assured her, making me blush furiously. "His beautiful voice, the way his eyes smiled when his face lit up. His sweet and innocent personality."

Mom tutted and patted the corners of her mouth with a napkin.

"You've got a lot more coming dear," She said. "This one's special."

"I know." Taehyung smiled at me fondly.

I nearly died on the spot.

"You see?" She said, raising her voice. "This boy blushes too much."

Taehyung pinched my cheek.

"I like it."

I swallowed shyly, and stood up with my cup in hand.

"I'm gonna get another drink," I announced wobbly, fumbling as I got out of my chair. Everything seemed like a challenge when Kim Taehyung looked at me. Even standing still. I tripped on my own foot, and stumbled forward. I heard Mom sigh again. Geez. Another reason why I wasn't good enough.

I opened the fridge with regained calm. Pulling out a new can of coke, I felt the butterflies quiet down in my stomach.

"Have you guys done it yet?"

I yelled and dropped the can on the floor, spilling brown, fizzy liquid all over the marble.

"Mom! Don't jump on me like that!" I scolded silently, crouching down with a paper towel to wipe the spillage. "What are you talking about?"

She rolled her eyes and leant against the fridge door.

"Have you guys had sex yet?"

I choked, and spun around to shush her.

"The hell, Mom!?" I whisper shouted, tossing the tissue into the bin. Mom picked at her nail thoughtfully, sucking in her cheeks.

"It's not a big deal," She said cooly. "Don't freak out like that."

"It's kind of weird when you're mom asks," I retorted, eyeing the dining room to make sure Tae hadn't heard anything.

"You guys haven't done anything too wild, right?" She asked again. "I mean, he probably hasn't. Taehyung is too much of a nice boy."

I smiled slightly.

"No, mom. We've been good."

She grinned proudly, and pulled me into a tight hug. I couldn't breathe due to shock. Mom hadn't hugged me like that in ages.