-27-

D half moon D

Love, love the stars 💫
Love, love the moon 🌙

Jungkook POV

"In Greek mythology, Selene is the goddess of the moon, daughter of Titans, and sister to Helios the sun god, and Eos goddess of the dawn. Selene, the personification of the moon, is connected to several lovers but most notably to Endymion whose claim to fame and curse is his beauty."

"Selene and Endymion's affair comes to a close with the mortal Endymion in a state of eternal sleep and perpetual youth, pushing off death so that Selene can watch over him for all of time. How he ended up in this state of never-ending slumber depends on the storyteller. Some say Zeus gave him a choice between sleep and death while others say Selene selfishly put him in that state to preserve their love forever."

I tilted my head, resting my chin on my hand, headphones on, playing an audiobook that I had downloaded earlier. Greek Mythology. A book Namjoon had recommended me.

I smiled to myself. Other than the gore and death, Greek mythology could be quite cute when it wanted to be.

Warm hands enveloped my neck, and a pair of impossibly soft lips kissed my forehead. I grinned, and pulled the pair of arms around me.

"Whatcha listening to?" Taehyung asked. I handed him the headphones, and he listened intently for a few seconds, before frowning and putting them down again.

"I thought you were listening to music," the said. "What's this?"

"An audiobook," I answered wistfully. "Namjoon recommended it to me."

He rolled his eyes.

"Please don't turn into a Namjoon," He said. "One Namjoon is plenty enough."

I put away my headphones and spun around on the wheely chair to face Tae.

"But it's romantic, hyung," I whined softly. "It's about love." Taehyung pouted, and pointed to himself.

"I'm about love too," He protested, and I giggled at his cuteness. I prodded his nose and slid my fingers into his.

"Yes you are," I cooed, pecking his cheek. With a flash, he twisted his head, catching my bottom lip between his teeth, and kissing me intensely.

Just then a low, grumbly voice came from the doorway of the bedroom.

"Ew guys," Yoongi said, ruining the mood with his presence. "Someone tell me why it's always me to see this."

I unhooked myself from Taehyung's lips, but kept my arms around his waist.

"What's up, Yoongs?" I asked.

"We're stargazing," He replied. "By we I mean everyone but me. I'm heading to bed. Namjoon asked me to get you guys out."

I snickered.

"Ok, hyung," I smiled. "Good night."

Even he had to smile. Ha. Yoongi hyung loves me.

(A/N: Yes he does, sweetheart.)

Taehyung looked at me for confirmation.