Zachary

The vampire didn't know much about a wolfs heat cycle, let alone a werewolf. All throughout school, the man mainly skipped to go smoke cigarettes or drink red wine, something vampires could have that connected them to the human world. Though, hearing the other curse just made the vampire smirk. Deeply. He loved fucking with this guy. Enjoyed teasing him.

In reality, some might say he had feelings for this 'dumb dog' as Zachary had called him oh so many times. They constantly fought, mainly because Zachary could never leave well enough alone. He just had to get under the others skin. It was like a burning desire. Listening to the other, he just laughed softly, watching how weak the other was. It was enjoyable. He could do whatever he wanted to do. Letting his fangs retract, his cold pale eyes flashed a deep red.

"For me to understand what? That you can't get rid of me~?" Feeling the other allow him to touch the wolf, Zachary felt something he hadn't felt in awhile. Maybe he himself was alive. Arousal. It was weird. He had thought of taking advantage of Koda many times. Though, the cocky vampire would never admit that. He allowed the other to move his hand to his neck and cheek, staying quite. His eyes were unreadable as he watched the werewolf with intenseness. Moving, he stepped closer.

Their bodies were now pressed against each other as Zachary pinned Dakota to the tree behind him. What was this feeling? The need to dominate. Smirking, Zachary leaned closer. Not saying a word. He moves towards the others neck and pressed his lips against the smooth skin, enjoying the warmth compared to his cold. Letting his fangs run over it, he felt his own breath hitch slightly as he moved to pierce the boys neck. Of course, it wasn't the first time Zachary had bit Dakota. He had done so a long time ago.

A time when they were kids. Friends even. Before their families turned them against eachother. He let his fangs slip back out, enjoying the mark he made as he licked the blood off of his lips, looking up at Dakota. Without speaking, he moved and, smirking, let his lips press against the Wolves.