Dakota

The cry of pain that Zachary had made upon that final thrust forward fell on deff ears, Dakota's mind clouded with his now overwhelming need to claim the man beneath him. The word 'mine' kept repeating itself over and over in the brunette's head, causing his already painfully deep bite to clamp down impossible harder; he wanted that mark to last a lifetime. The moan that the vampire made however, was in fact heard. The wolf growled lowly around the bloody flesh in his mouth, encouraging the noise and wordlessly stating his approval.

His hips steadied themselves and were about to begin a steady rhythm of thrusting, when a sudden hand in his hair cut through the beastly trance he'd been in. Nimble fingers sifted through his thick dark hair, only to find a fluffy, dark grey ear that had been standing straight up in attention. The tug forced a hiss from Dakota, but the scratching... Man was that nice. Sharp teeth swiftly released their hold on the punctured flesh, a sound similar to a pleased whine escaping the wolf's mouth as he instinctively leaned into the vampire's palm for more contact.

Whether the move had been tactful or not on the immortal's side, the gesture was sort of a godsend in that moment, because it brought Koda back to reality with what was happening. Blinking his pale blue eyes, the boy took in the sight of the vicious bite he'd created, as well as the hot, fresh tears running down Zachary's cheeks. 'Oh, shit...' The brunette groaned inside his head, genuinely having never intended to be so forceful; heat cycles were truly a terrifying time for werewolves, hence why most did their best to deal with the results on their own in safe solitude.

Pulling back a bit, Dakota released his deathgrip on the other male's hair and wiped away the blood on his mouth with the back of his hand. "...M'sorry." He mumbled out, his voice still husky, but less aggressive and sounding as though he were coming out of a daze. "Hey, I'm really sorry..." The wolf repeated softly, this time cradling the vampire's head as he leaned back down and nuzzled his nose into the other's wet cheek. "I didn't mean to-... To..." Thrust into you forcefully? Split your ass in half? Rip your shoulder apart? Yeah, none of those sounded great. Releasing a long exhale of his breath, Koda kissed at the tears staining Zachary's cheeks before planting a soft kiss on the other's trembling lips. "I'm going to make you feel good." The dog finally reassured, reaching between them with his free hand and grabbing hold of the immortal's straining arousal.

Sliding his thumb over the piercing there and rolling his hips forward gently, the wolf bit into his bottom lip momentarily to stifle a soft groan - fuck it felt amazing to be inside this other man. "Really good." Dakota added sincerely, flashing a crooked smirk before beginning a slow and steady rhythm of hip rolls for Zach to get used to, his hand following the pattern and pumping the vampire in time with his gentle grinds.