Dakota

A large portion of Dakota’s inner intuition had figured the man above him would give in. The wolf was unmistakably an alpha - even among other species it was noticeable - and while he was an amusing subject to tease, his aura alone could sometimes force others to submit. It came as a bit of a surprise when Zachary boldly continued on with the leading role, that strong smirk playing at Koda’s lips dropping immediately as a strong hand wrapped around the base of his tail. Cursing loudly and tossing his head back down against the mattress, another deep shudder rolled through him and a guttural groan reverberated around the room. That damn tail was going to be the death of him, he just knew it. Inhaling sharply as he was suddenly pulled forward into his mate’s lap, the dog’s ears flattened to his head once more as something hard and hot pressed up against his entrance. Fuck... Gritting his teeth, Dakota could feel his body reacting accordingly to the position it was in, betraying his inner alpha and reacting to the strong energy the vampire had always managed to exert - the only energy that had ever managed to rival his own. His back arched a bit, his nipples stiff and standing out against the tan flesh, and his hips instinctively rolled back against the exploratory grinds Zachary was teasing him with. His thighs trembled momentarily, but the canine managed to curl his strong legs around his partner’s waist and gain some stability once more - even if it brought his backside closer to its impending doom. “You’re right...” Came the seductive purr from the brunette, his body squirming in a seemingly needy manner as he addressed the man above him. “...You really got me riled up, I’m so fucking hot for you...” He panted, an allegedly innocent and coy smile keeping up a false sense of submission for Zachary as he continued to writhe against the mattress. Seemingly as if on cue, the moment Dakota felt his mate press the tip of his cock against his tight entrance, his arms broke from their restraints. All that wiggling had paid off, and the shirt untangled itself from his limbs effortlessly. Without even skipping a beat, the dog was lurching forward with such force that he knocked his partner backwards and ended up straddling Zachary’s hips thanks to their precious position. Grinning wildly, the wolf reached up towards his blindfold with both hands, arching his tattooed back in the process to show off the body that belonged to the man beneath him. “So...” A gentle tug, the blindfold slipping a little. “Fucking...” Another tug, this time one of Koda’s piercing blue eyes revealing itself and staring hungrily down at the immortal below him. “Hot.” The last word was almost a moan, the shirt that had previously obstructed his vision now carelessly being tossed to the side so the mutt could fully take in the sight of his prey. Sliding his hands down his own body, Dakota closed his eyes halfway and ran his pierced tongue over his lips. His pale blue orbs were glassy with intoxication and lust, his skin hot to the touch and flushed with colour as he leaned down and curled one of his hands into Zachary’s soft, dark hair. “You’re no better than a ‘dumb dog’ yourself, leech. Rutting against me without doing any of the work; you ever done this before you big virgin?” He accused in a sultry manner, purposely pushing his backside down towards the vampire’s cock until it slipped between his cheeks and rubbed against his slick entrance. Biting his bottom lip and keeping his eyes focused intently on the Zach’s face, Koda took hold of one of his mate’s wrists and guided the man’s hand between their bodies. “Do it properly, and I might let you fuck me.” The wolf growled lowly, a hungry smile on his face as he pressed the vampire’s fingers underneath his arousal until they brushed against his entrance.