Zachary

Zachary was deep in thought, still staring at the bird. There was something about vampires and animals, the connections they had. Vampires could seduce any being so they could feed, though most times they didnt even mean too. It made capturing their prey a bit easier. The bird lingered a bit longer, soon flying off. Zachary couldn't help but smile, soon turning when he heard the others voice. "Well, I'm OCD and you really are a mutt." He teased back, standing to follow the other. Koda might be a werewolf, but Zachary was the one following him like a puppy dog. Though, the vampire had no shame. He listened with intense eyes, scratching the back of his head softly. More wolfs huh? How would this play out. A small smirk fell on his face. Oh, this would be interesting. Seeing the other make a drink, the bratty little vampire grabbed the cup and took a sip, smirking when he moved to kiss Dakota. He allowed their tongues to mingle for a moment, pulling away before licking his lips. "Hmm..Personally, I prefer red wine." He said with a small smirk, though he stayed close to the dog. He let his hands slip under the others shirt, enjoying the warmth it put off. "You seem stressed..." He mumbled, moving to kiss and nip at the others neck. Another thing about vampires, once they've mated, they would find themselves constantly wanting to please their other. He moved his lips down and smirked, getting on his knees. One thing he remembered about that night, how the other was a weakling for blow jobs. He began to undo the others pants, looking up. "We have company coming right? So make it quick, damn dog..." He mumbled. He used his nimble fingers to caress the others member, still a bit surprised by the size. Then, he began to use his tongue for evil once more. Licking at the tip before slowly sliding his mouth onto it. He kept his movements teasingly slow, enjoying it when he drove the dog crazy. He let his eyes fall shut, a light blush on his lips as he began to bob his head, slurping and licking at the others member with a skilled tongue.  Cracking an eye open, he began to go faster, trying to deep throat but failing at first. He was careful not to use his fangs though teased the other with his teeth softly. Dakota tasted so damn good to him, it made him want more as he suddenly took all the other into his mouth, moaning so his throat vibrated against the others throbbing cock.