Dakota

Being so close to Zachary was intoxicating. Those slender hips in his hands, that cool skin beneath his touch, those needy hands travelling into his hair; Dakota craved it all. The wolf's jugular thrummed swiftly beneath his skin as the vampire trailed his mouth down his throat, goosebumbs raising on his tan flesh at the small sparks of pleasure that caused. Groaning softly as his mate rocked their hips together, Koda earnestly returned the gesture, grinding into the other man to encourage more contact between them. And then suddenly - a knock. If looks could kill, the one the brunette was currently sporting would've burned a damn hole into the wall. They had another guest by the sound of things, and this time it wasn't someone from the canine's pack. Reluctantly pulling away from Zachary, Dakota ran a hand through his messy hair and flattened his ears in a frustrated and somewhat pouty manner. Normally, the wolf could control himself better. His sex-drive had never been quite this insataible, but it couldn't be helped; not only was he still working through his heat, but he had also found himself a mate, and his body did not comprehend why they weren't doing anything other than breeding. Taking a deep breath, Koda eventually joined Zach near the front door. Crossing his arms and leaning against the wall only a few feet away from the pair, the mutt took in the newcomer with calculating blue eyes. Dakota had only ever heard of this female vampire, but had never actually met the girl before. Under any other circumstances, his attitude towards the bloodsucker would've been standoffish and as curt as possible. Considering this was his mate's sister and possibly the only vampire ally they had however, his demeanour leaned more towards mild interest and curiousity. What could she be doing here..? Did she come bringing news, or was she simply curious herself after smelling her brother's scent in the home of a werewolf?