Zachary

Zachary looked into Dakota's eyes. He recognized that look. The hatred of something, resentment. He hated it. Hated feeling like all werewolves were like the first one he met. He was about to explain, when the other caught him off guard with the question. He thought for a moment. Having only seen it, he had no clue how to tell. "Well... A friend of mine explained it like this. The weaker the bond, the further away they can be. And vise versa. I..." He stopped himself. He was going to say something stupid. Something cheesy. Chewing at the inside of his cheek, he thought about it before standing up and cleaning up the small mess he had made with the sugar. "We could always test it..." He inquired, looking towards the wolf for a moment. Thinking about it, he thought it was the best idea. "I could see how far I can go without feeling like a 'sick human' as my friend put it." Then, he walked towards the front door and began walking out. "Just stay there." Though, the moment he had only gotten about seven feet away from the other male, he fell to his knees, feeling a weakness fall over his body. Was their bond really that strong? Did Koda have feelings about the vampire that Zachary didn't know? He had no clue. Though, he felt himself growing sicker and sicker every second he was far away. His breathing became labored and his skin paled more than normal. It hurt. So much so, that he didn't have the strength to get back up. Stuck on his knees by a tree, he prayed that it was just something he had ate. He didn't want to burden that damned dog. But he knew. He knew what this was. A slow painful death from not being by his mates side. This sucked, more than he did.