Zachary

The vampire stayed in a trance like state. His eyes fluttered from one thing to another, not focusing really. He kept replaying the events of the night before. But what got to him the most was how he actually cuddled with the damn dog. It had become afternoon by the time the blood sucker realized it. He sighed softly, though his sharp ears picked up sounds from inside the house. A soft blush fell on his relaxed, dazed face. He stared off into the distance with a fist on his cheek.

How in the hell did this happen? Someone can't just simply unfuck a rival. Though, Zachary did always like Dakota secretly. He would never had admitted it before. Was it okay now? Could they put their differences aside? They almost had too. But how on earth would he face his father now? Zachary reaked of wolf. It almost masked his own sent. Though, he found himself gently gripping the shirt he was wearing, burying his face in it.

This was so unlike Zachary. In a way, however, this was the real him. The man wasn't always cocky. When he was human, he was kind and sweet. Even choose his words carefully. His face sharpened though at that thought. Did Dakota even care? Was he even wanting this to continue? Now that they were mates, they almost had too at least every mating season, otherwise it'd be utter hell for the both of them. Groaning softly, he sighed and closed his eyes, rubbing his face. Thats when he heard that damn dog walk out. He heard that sound the man made. Zachary knew it.

At least, assumed it. Koda was disgusted with him. Disgusted with what they had done. The pain in his back had subsided for a moment, until the mutt mentioned it. Zachary tried to glare at the wolf, but found it hard. Once creatures mate, their true feelings are revealed. And honestly, Zachary was always afraid of his. Now, they were out in the open. He stayed quite though, looking away. "... Fucking mutt..." Was all he could muster up. Looking down at his hands, he felt himself grow weak. Almost about to cry. The vampire had lost his home again. He could never return. Not the way he smelled. His hand went up to that bandaid on his neck, covering the mark as best as he could. Simce his body hadn't rejected it, it would stay there. Forever connecting them.

Fuck... The vampire was thinking of where to go next. How he would move on with his life. Of course, he never really had anything going for him anyways. He just enjoyed teasing the damn dog. Now, he was at a loss for words. Completely dominated by a fucking dog. All Zachary could do was think about how pitiful he looked. He straightened up his back and blinked his tears away, allowing his face to harden into its usual form. Standing, he walked over to the damn mutt and grabbed the coffee. Finishing the cup, he threw it aside and listened as it shattered. "Next time.." He begun, trying to get back his pride. Grabbing the others chin as he spoke, a small smirk fell on his face.

"I'm going to ruin you." His voice was made deeper. Ah. His mask. It felt good to wear it. To not be so out in the open. Zachary always had a wall up, and it broke the night before. Now, he was trying to rebuild it. Locking eyes with Dakota, he kept his prideful face, though hus eyes told a different story. They were softer, more forgiving than usual. The real Zachary was coming back, albeit still a dominant.