Zachary

Zachary seemed a bit oblivious to the others confession. In reality, he didn't care if the other told him or not. All that mattered was that when they were close like this, he felt like his heart was going to explode. It was true his life was pitiful, but Zachary hated pity. He had never told anyone he knew the wolf that took his life. Hell, he didn't even know if Angel was still around. That kiss was all that mattered. It made Zachary feel like they were the only two people left in the worlf. After the kiss, he could feel the others warm skin against his own as their foreheads pressed together. His messy black and red hair stuck up everywhere, but seemed to fit the vampire. At being called a hopeless romantic, a surprised, yet astonished look fell on his face, as well as a very light blush. "L-Like hell I am!" His defenses shot up again as he felt his eyes glare playfully. "You're the hopeless romantic, you stupid mutt!" He hugged softly, brushing hair out of his face. Then, at the others seriousness, the blush deepened softly. He felt himself smiled again, standind up with the boy. Of course, being just a half breed Zachary didn't have to do much around his clan. He posed as a college student. They made him stay back for awhile, until he was able to control his powers. The man has accidentally bit a human or two after all. Standing, his hand absentmindedly grabbed Koda's, holding it tightly. He was afraid to be apart from this damn dog. Though, he felt himself opening up more around him. "All eternity?" He asked curiously. Of course, vampires didn't know much about werewolves. Though, he was dreading the other leaving too soon anyways, so he was happy to hear that statement as he was helped up. "Of course I can handle you! But, I thought you had human lifespans~" he teased softly. Then, a thought hit him. A thought that would haunt his dreams in the future. What if... What if Angel is still alive? What if the wolf hasnt forgotten about him? What if he was attacked again? A look of worry and fear fell on his face as he felt his nerves rise. His body began to shake softly. Looking down at his feet, he didn't even realize tears begun to arise from his face. It was an awful feeling, one that Zachary never wanted to feel. That same fear the night he had his body tore into. He could feel the pain shoot all across his body, causing him to hunch over. Releasing Dakota's hand, he covered his mouth, holding back the vomit.