Zachary

A soft laugh left the vampires pale lips. He was truly enjoying this. The fight to put on the blindfold had already proved difficulty. Though, the vampire knew he had the upper hand. At least, he believed with great confidence he did. The fact that he had Dakota twitching in his pants like a mere virgin was exciting to him. The smell of hormones filled his nose as he neared Koda's crotch. His tongue was used for pure evil as he teased the poor pup. Those surprised little noises had his own cock twitching, tight against the pants he was given earlier. He tried to keep his voice dominate as he spoke, his tongue sly. That tan skin tasted so sweet against his lips. He was enjoying everything taste and touch with painful slowness. A pure tease was all he was. A chuckle ram across those sinful lips as he heard the moans and felt the jearking of his mate beneath him. That weakness was all he needed to control the dog, or so he thought. His arrogance got the best of him in the moment, feeling like his chance to take control had finally come. Once his mouth was free, he wiped his wet lips with the back of his hand before continuing to tease the dog with those nimble fingers. Though, when he looked at the others face to see that smirk, he froze for a moment. His cool blood already ran cooler, and he felt a shiver work its way down his spine. God. Why was this damn dog so fucking sexy? Even when his ears and tail were exposed. Feeling that foot, a gasp left his lips and he quickly caught his mouth with his right hand. Fucking mutt. He was already in a bit of pain, and that little bit of friction had made his cock leak into his pants. Feeling himself being yanked forwards, another shiver worked its way up and down his body. Those lips made him shiver as he bucked his hips up, looking for some friction. Then, a smirk. "Of course I wanna play this game. You're blind. And restrained... And..." A soft laugh as he moved a hand to grab at the tail, pulling at the base of it. Squeezing the appendage hard, he successfully got it away from that spot. Using his free hand, he quickly slipped himself out of his pants and pressed the top side of his cock against the others wet entrance, pulling Dakota into his lap. "...It looks like you got yourself in a messier situation." He teased softly, grinding against the other male. Arrogance filled his mind again as he was grinding up against his mate, a teasing smile. Of course, he knew his ass was grass when Koda got out of those restraints. It was just a matter of time though. It also depended on if Zachary was brave enough to go through with this. Of course, the man was brave enough to try it. Shifting, he knew he didn't tie those restraints too tight as he pressed the tip of his cock against the others tight entrance. A deep smirk fell on his face as thoughts of victory swarmed through his head. Blinded by his arrogance, he teasingly pressed at it and watched Dakota's face.