Zachary

Zachary felt himself loosing control. Felt himself falling deeper and deeper into that black hole he called his mind. The vampire made it a point to not stay too quite. He hated thinking. There were so many dark thoughts swirling around. Though, whenever he was around that damn mutt he claimed he hated so much, he felt at ease. Like someone could relate to him. At hearing the other admit, the vampire smirked deeply. Though, he didn't expect the events to turn oit the way they did. Zachary was lean with tight, small muscles and a good body.

He could go either way, he knew that. But had he ever thought about it? No. Especially not with that dumb mutt. Though, he found himself being pinned to the ground, and a dog grinding against him. Zachary actually found himself blushing ever so softly, a groan leaning his lips from how good it felt. Smirking, he grabbed the other by his neck, pulling him close as he bit at his lips. "Then take me, you stupid dog..." He couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. Yet, he could believe him. He wanted to fuck this dog. Or be fucked by him. Moving, he flipped them again, moving to trail his hands down the other's body.

He kissed down the werewolves chest and bit at it. Moving, he grabbed at Koda's belt buckle and nearly tore off the others clothes. His breath was hot as he blew on the others erection, smirking at the reaction he got. "You gonna fuck me or what? Dont just sit there like a dumb dog. Do something." He growled softly, moving to take Dakoda in his mouth. He used his tongue and fangs for evil, trailing them down the length, gagging softly as he pulled back up and licked his lips. "You taste damn good.