Zachary

For the first time in years, no centuries, Zachary was at a loss for words. The only noises that spilled out of his mouth were shamful moans. Though, his body trembled. Those eyes, the eyes of his rival, did a number on him. They made him whimper and plead for more. His body craved Dakota, needed him. It was fate alright. The vampire hadn't planed to walk towards the way he did with his human friends. They were going to go elsewhere until one friend had pointed out he had forgotten his wallet.

Zachary had offered to pay. He had tried to avoid going near the wolves for that day. But something drew him there. Wanted him there. Needed him there. And that something was Dakota. The blood leech was glad he went the way he did. Blessed even. His whole body was engulfed in pleasure, something only this wolf could do. He had never let anyone top him. Though, he had thought about it. Zachary just never felt comfortable enough with anyone. He had dreams about this very moment though. Dreams that made him wake up sweating, a painful erection.

To actually have the real thing though, made his mind go blank. Zachary could barely speak. A whimper left his lips as the other degraded him. It was all he wanted. To be put in his place. The vampire would get his though. He already did in the beginning. "S-Stupid ... Pup..." He gasped out feeling the bite at his lip. But damn.. The others breath against his cheek made his eyes roll into the back of his head. The blood suckers head had fallen back slightly, louder noses leaving his filthy mouth. His fangs were still protruded, his eyes still glowing.

The damn dogs paw on his thigh brought him back as he was pushed into deeper. How on earth could Koda go that deep?! It felt good. His face only flushed more as he heard the others words. He was so close. His cock was nearly crying. A deep blush fell on his face. He opened his mouth, his lips parted. In between his moans, he managed to call out for his partner. It was weak, but damn, was it there. "D-Dakota..." Small at first. He tried again as he begun to see white, suddenly tightening around the other as he came. "Dakota~!" He would deny that voice, that girly noise he made as he came hard. His back arches and his body trembled greatly.

Then, black. Zachary had passed out, overwhelmed by pleasure. The vampire had only passed out around Koda once before, after a long fight. He somehow woke up in his bed the next morning. Now, he allowed the darkness to engulf him.