Zachary

The darkness was warm, and smelled really good. By now, Zachary had come to enjoy that damn dogs smell. It felt nice to bury his face in the others bare chest. The warmth was enough to make him moan in his sleep. Many wouldn't think it, but vampires did sleep. Only, not that long. So it didn't take much to wake the immortal up. His breathing was still steady as his eyes laid on a bare chest. A small blush fell on his cheeks as he remembered what had happened not even an hour ago. Though, Zachary didn't move. He let a small smile fall on his lips as he closed his eyes again. Resting against the others arms, they stayed like that until morning.

The sun rose and birds began to sing. Zachary hated that noise. With a great passion. Usually, he would go hunt and tear the heads off. Though, he didn't want to move. It was warm in the others arms. A strange feeling he hadn't felt in centuries. Looking up softly, he saw how the other was in a deep sleep. Pulling himself away, the blood sucker found himself feeling a slight pain in his lower back, though he was a fast healer so he didnt mind it. Walking into the bathroom, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. Yes. Vampires can see their reflections. Zachary honestly hated the stereo types. All but one marks had faded. A deep red bite mark laid on the crook of his neck, where his shoulder met the neck muscle. It was confusing.

He reached up and touched the mark. It didn't hurt. Opening the cuppard, he found a bandaid and covered the wound. He didn't want any of his kind finding him with a wolf bite. Looking back towards the bed, he sighed as he got ready, finding his clothes shredded. 'Fucking dog...' He grumbled softly. Though, he couldnt help but stare at the sleeping wolf. Taking it upon himself, he found some of the other males clothes and got dressed. Luckily, they were about the same size.

Slipping his shoes on, he stepped outside and begun to hunt. After using so much energy that night, he needed to replenish. The immortal had felt drained for the first time in years. He fed on a rabbit, a bird, and a squirrel. Their blood was good, but not as good as his new mates. He was subconsciously touching that mark under the bandaid whilst sitting on the bench just outside of the cabin. What would become of this dangerous duo? Would they confess their true feelings? Or hold out due to their stubbornness? Only time would tell.