Dakota

For a solid minute, Dakota's concentration was fully on listening to the vampire's body and the responses it was giving him. His breathing was a tad laboured, but not alarming so, and his overall complexion seemed decent aside from his naturally pale skin tone. He'd yet to complain, even as that third finger had pushed inside and began stretching out his entrance diligently, which the wolf took as a sign it was alright to continue. His focus switched however as Zachary spoke, the brunette lifting his head up from where he'd been marking up more of his rival's chest so he could pay full attention to the man below him. What was said next, relit the burning fire that the canine had managed to simmer down inside his core.

Ears perking up atop his head and tail swishing eagerly behind his back, the hungry smirk that spread across the dog's face was absolutely sinful. "As you wish, leech." Dakota all but purred, his voice deep and filled to the brim with the lust he held for the other man. Slipping his fingers out and squeezing a generous amount of the lubricant into his palm, the wolf hissed slightly as he coated his painful arousal with the gel. With his other hand, the brunette reached forward and grabbed one of the many pillows littering the top of the bed. Wiping his hand off carelessly on the disheveled covers of the bed, Koda gripped at Zachary's hip and hoisted his rival up a bit.

"Lift your ass for me." The canine ordered, managing to securely tuck the pillow up underneath the immortal's lower back after a moment to aid their positioning. Truthfully, most werewolves - as ironic as it was - preferred 'doggy style' when it came to mating. It was efficient, required almost no effort from either partner, and generally resulted in the least amount of injuries occurring between both parties. But Dakota... Dakota wanted to see his partner's face, especially if it was Zachary of all people he was about to turn into an crying, morning mess.

He wanted to savour this moment, and carve it deep into his memory as the day he truly conquered the other man. Kneeling between the vampire's thighs and lining himself up, the brunette guided the other male's legs up to circle around his waist before clamping his hands around the guy's hips. Hesitating a moment, the boy glanced up into those familiar pale eyes. Still no complaints, which was all the halfbreed needed to go through with the act that would change their lives forever. Sliding forward, Dakota's mouth parted and his head dropped as an overwhelming heat enveloped his lower half.

His entire body lit up for a moment, raging fire coursing through his veins like his core was made up of molten lava. Honestly, the whole thing was pretty damn painful, and without really thinking about it the wolf lunged forward reflexively to distract himself. Letting go of Zachary's hip with one hand, Koda gripped at his rival's hair and tugged his head to the side. With a snarl that he didn't even recognize as his own, sharp canines and back teeth sank themselves into the soft spot where Zach's shoulder connected with his neck.

Icy blue eyes stayed open, pupils blown wide with an animalistic drive to mark the figure he was now deeming his mate, his hips instinctively thrusting forward the rest of the way until he was completely sheathed inside the vampire.