Zachary

The undead man wouldn't lie, that look scared him. His face paled more than usual as his breathing trembled. Zachary had never seen Dakota look so...evil... It was usually his own face with the dark looks. The man had been enjoying being marked up though. For some reason, in the back of his mind, he loved being claimed. Loved being marked by the dumb dog. His body craved the other male. A whine like noise left his lips as he other pulled his fingers out. Zachary couldn't help but clap his right hand over his mouth. That deep voice of Dakota's... It made his aching arousal leak, the piercing shining with precum leaking down his length. It twitched softly.

In a way, he wanted to dominate the other. Oh, but he would get his chance. Zachary would make that stupid pup pay. The vampire watched the other grab the pillow, a bit confused. He wanted to be facing away from Dakota. He didn't want the wolf to see him in his weakest moment. He knew it would be embarrassing. Though, he found himself following a dumb dogs orders, obediently lifing up his hips for the pillow. Zachary felt like he was going to pass out already. Though, he kept a brave face. His usual proud face stayed that way, albeit flustered and sweaty. Feeling the kthers hands on his hips made his eyes roll in the back of his head momentarily. Red eyes met pale blue as he watched, keeping his mouth covered. His fangs had dug themselves into his palm, making his thick dark blood leak out.

Who knew that this would change their whole lives? His face seemed to pale once he felt the other sliding in. Fuck. It hurt like hell. His eyes watered, though he tried his best not to cry. He thought the wolf would be slow and gentle, like he was before. But at feeling the other jungle forward, a yelp crawled its way out of his throat. He was crying now, hot tears streaming down his pale face. His body trembled. He tried to do us on the pain of his hair being pulled, not realizing he was being marked. It would be far too late when he realized it anyways.

That bite felt so damn good though. It earned a moan from the vampire. The other was trembling beneath the wolf, trying to relax, adjusting to the size. It started to feel good now, after that bite. Like it was made to feel good. Tears still fell as he gasped and whimpered. Zachary's usually proud and stark face was now corrupted and painted with pleasure. A mixture of pain was still hidden as he continued to hold his mouth. He didn't want to give that damn dog all the satisfaction. Reaching up, he grabbed a fluffy ear and tugged at it, going as far as to gently scratch behind it. Damn, he felt like he was on fire. His whole body trembled. As he waited for the other to move.