Zachary

Obviously, not following others orders was Zach's go to thing. He had never followed a single order in his Life. Not even his father, or the man who has turned him, could control him. The man has warned Zachary about werewolves and their ways. How they naturally smelled bad to blood suckers, how they stole their hunts. At a young age, Dakoda and Zachary had met during the vampires first hunt.

Of course, the little leech had not listened to his maker about that side of the forest. Zachary, older cherished that memory. He had, without knowing about it, fallen for the stupid dog. How cute the other was. But with both being dominate, the vampire assumed it would never be done. Which brings them here. Zachary, pinning a dumb mutt to the tree, making the pup melt under his touch. The pale man couldn't help but get aroused. He would agree with the dog that it was getting dangerous. Oh so dangerous... But Zachary didn't know when to stop.

It was a flaw of his. Hearing the angry growl made Zachary nip at the others lips, drawing blood and licking at it apologetically. When he felt the others leg between his thigh was when he noticed just how hard he had gotten. Damn. Why was this stupid dog so fucking sexy? Zachary didnt know. He didn't care really at this point. He lifted his leg up, applying pressure to ghe others groin. Seeing the ears and tail made the vamp smirk softly.

He reached behind the boy, gripping an ass cheek with one hand, then slowly sliding it to pull and stroke the soft tail. How it was so soft, Zachary would never know. He felt the others face in his neck, causing the usual clear minded vampire's mind to go foggy. It felt good, to have him so close. A growl of his own left his lips as he felt the other grip his hips. A soft smirk fell on his lips as the other rutted ahainst his leg, humpimg it.

A chuckle. "Look at you, acting like such a dumb needy pup. You want me to fuck you? Is that it? You need to be filled~?" He teased softly. Slipping a hand into the others pants, playing with his ass. He let a hand slide down to the others entrance, surprised at how wet it was. With a soft growl, he moved and grabbed the others thighs, picking him up. Making Dakoda wrap his legs around the vampire's waist, he pressed their bodies even closer together. He began to attack him with his lips, kissing and biting where he could. Leaving marks all over the boy. His own body shivered from the immense ammount of pleasure.

He felt his pants pinch him, though he didnt care as he ground into the pitiful wolf. Of course, if anyone saw them it would be the end. So, still carrying the wolf boy, he began towards a cabin. Zachary could smell it. He knew it smelled like the boy in his arms did, so he followed it. His lips never stopped working their magic on the pup. Walking to the cabin, he pinned Dakoda against the door before opening it, allowing them to fall to the floor as he hovered over the other male. Reaching up, he gripped Koda's chin and made him look at Zachary. "What do you want, you dumb mutt? You want me? Because I know damn well I want you..." He whispered huskily, leaning down to capture the others lips once again.