Zachary

Zachary couldn't help but smirk. He was still licking his lips softly. In all honesty, he just wanted to taste the others blood. He enjoyed how sweet it was. And how sexy the other males sent was. He chuckled softly, placing soft kisses at the others neck before wrapping his arms around the strong neck of his rival. It was still a bit scary for him. He knew the others could smell him. Thats what he was so afraid of. He smelled so heavily of wolf, it was almost strange even for him. A vampire shouldn't smell so much of wolf. Chewing at his lip, he looked up at the other. His eyes were almost daring, playful. A sigh escaped his lips as he looked away for a moment. "This is so stressful..." He mumbled softly. Everyone knew, at least most of his clan, knew he hated stressful situations. The only werewolf he ever fought was Dakota. Since he was still a bit of a newborn and the other grew slowly, their ages weren't so different. Though, for about twenty years in human years Zachary was kept in a castle with other newborns. They had to train after all. Though the time flew by. It was enjoyable almost. Easy. He snapped out of it when the other mentioned a plan. He was quite for a moment, thinking almost. Could he just blindly trust the man? It was nerve wrecking. Though, he closed his eyes and sighed softly. "Well... Fine. I trust you. But I don't feel like dying any time soon. Ive been given a second chance. I wont get a third..." He mumbled softly, placing a chaste kiss on the dogs lips before pulling away. He started ahead of the other, though not too far as he slipped his hands in the pockets of the pants Dakota provided.