Zachary

Zachary hated this feeling. Though, he begun to calm down after feeling the werewolf touch him. His breathing evened out and his body relaxed. Looking up, he wiped the tears away. "Its not you.. Really.. For a moment I thought..." He shivered and placed a hand on the tattoo, tapping it gently. It was obvious he couldn't say the name. "I thought they'd still be alive... And it scared me..." Then another thought. Dakota would die before him. It made his heart ache. Though, he pushed the thought aside and gave a brave smile. "I'm alright.. I take full responsibility.. At least my ass does..." He said with a playful glare. It did still hurt a bit, now that he thought about it. Following the dog, he gripped his hand again. "Wait... What about... The wolves... Isn't this werewolf territory? Won't they smell me...?" Though, Zachary wasn't sure what he smelled like. Vampires were oblivious to their own sent and pheromones. It was strange. They could smell anything else but couldn't smell themselves. He begun to chew at the inside if his cheek, drawing blood and licking at it. Then, he smirked deeply and moved, pinning Dakota against the nearest tree. Even though he had been bottomed, he still had all the qualities of a top. Moving, he kissed Dakota deeply and them moved his lips down, biting at the others neck and drawing blood. Taking a finger, he used some of that blood and put it on his wrists, trying to hide his sent. A technique vampires had learned to fight the werewolves. They would pose as one of them, and then attack. He smiled proudly, even a bit cocky. "There ~ Now I smell like you!" He teases gently, licking at the wound on the others neck in an apologetic manner.