Dakota

One hand in Zachary’s hair and one still gripping the counter for dear life, Dakota swore he saw sparks flicker across his vision when his mate moaned around his cock again. Say what you wanted about the guy’s sharp tongue and snarky attitude, but he was damn good at giving head. As if things couldn’t get any better, a determined hand wrapped around the base of his tail and caused the wolf to moan shameless and stutter forward a bit. His thighs trembled, and the extra appendage flicked behind him excitedly from the attention it was receiving. It didn’t take a genius to see that Koda was close to his orgasm, his grip on the counter so tight that he could’ve swore the ledge would’ve snapped had it been anything other than metal. “Z-Zach... Fuck..! I’m...” Another vocal cry of pleasure, his eyes squeezing shut in concentration as he tried to push back his climax a little further. Dakota generally did his best to keep quiet during sexual encounters, preferring to make his partner submit beneath him rather than succumb to the pleasure himself. The vampire - having been the mutt’s rival for so long - knew him well, and was the only living creature to ever cause the wolf’s dominance to ripple. Koda’s body responded instinctively to Zachary’s presence even before they were mated. His pulse would quicken, his senses would heighten in alert, and his control would waver considerably. Now that they had stepped over the line and come together as a pair, his bodily reactions were more intense. His skin felt as if it were burning wherever the immortal’s delicate fingers caressed him, and his instincts were much more likely to take the lead over his more rational side. The night the vampire had bitten him in the woods was a perfect example. Dakota’s instincts had surpassed his ability to remain in control and simply provided the dog with what his animalistic needs wanted most. Initially, his body had prepared to submit in order to rid itself of the heat its host was suffering through. His strength dwindled, his ears and tail revealed themselves, and his entrance had begun to self-lubricate much to the canine’s chagrin. Of course, Koda had found his bearings later that same night and managed to take charge, but it still didn’t change the fact his body would essentially do whatever it needed to satisfy its more beastly desires. Bringing the point back to the current situation, the dog found it much harder to remain quiet or even fully in control when around his new mate. Another moan from Zachary was all it took for Dakota’s resilience to crumble. Glancing down at the other male to quickly catch a glimpse of how fucking hot the guy looked with his mouth stretched around his cock, the brunette tightened the hold he had on his mate’s hair. The only warning he could muster for the vampire was a needy tug on the back of his head, his own tilting back against the cupboards once more as his vision blurred. Stomach muscles tensing and thighs still trembling, Koda finally accepted his orgasm with a rather sultry sounding moan he was sure his neighbours could hear. His body stiffened reflexively as he rode the waves of his climax, and if it weren’t for his grip on the counter the mutt was positive his knees would’ve buckled under him. It took a minute for Dakota to come down from the high of his orgasm, his eyelids eventually fluttering back open and focusing on the man still on his knees in front of him. Zachary’s plan had worked; the wolf was significantly less stressed now. However... A new issue had arrived. The look Koda was sporting was not the type of expression one would expect to see on someone who was worn out. No... The look was lustful, hungry, predatory even. Within seconds, the wolf was down on his knees and pushing his mate backwards until he was flat against the kitchen floor. Crawling over Zachary’s body possessively, the brunette leaned down and captured the mouth that had brought him so much pleasure. Vaguely, he could taste himself on the immortal’s lips, but he could genuinely care less at the moment. He wanted the guy so bad, wanted to slam into him and claim him again, wanted to sit on his lap and ride him so hard that they crashed through the floor and into the apparement below them. He just wanted /him/. “You’re so good to me...” Dakota murmured against his partner’s lips, his hands pushing up Zach’s shirt until his thumbs could brush teasingly against the two pert nubs decorating the vampire’s chest. “So good... So /fucking/ good...” He continued, his lips trailing down the immortal’s cheek to begin assaulting his neck with bites and kisses. Tail thrashing behind him excitedly, two fluffy grey ears lifted from the brunette’s messy hair to join in the added appendages, his control lessening even further. One of Koda’s hands trailed down Zachary’s pale stomach until it was cupping the man through the pants he wore, his palm grinding against the clothed length enticingly. About to tilt his head back up and capture his partner’s lips again, a sudden knock on the door had the mutt freezing his movements. Fuck...