Dakota

Even through the haze of his heat, Dakota’s pale blue eyes picked up on the light pink splotches dusting over the vampire’s cheeks. Fuck, that was cute... Having almost no time to admire the endearing look, the wolf bent his back and leaned down as best he could when Zachary gripped his neck. The short kiss they shared was fierce, almost all teeth and biting rather than lips moving against each other, but like Hell the canine was about to complain. About to do exactly what the immortal suggested and take what was his, Koda grunted softly as their positions were switched once again.

     Vaguely, the thought just how interesting a night this was going to be crossed the young man’s mind, considering how powerful the both of them were. The thought was quickly pushed aside when cool lips began kissing down his tan, bare chest and pierced navel; thank the gods he had removed his hoodie earlier, because that soft mouth felt heavenly against his burning skin. All too eager to be rid of his pants, Dakota lifted his hips when the vampire began tugging at his jeans and undergarments, kicking his legs to rid himself completely of the clothing.

     Not even bothering to hide the satisfied exhale of breath that left him as his flushed arousal was freed, the brunette sat up on his forearms to gaze heatedly at the other male. He had intended to sit up completely, but stopped the moment he felt hot breath ghosting over his erection. Clueing in on what was about to happen, Koda reached forward in an attempt to stop the vampire, but was much too late. “Wait, don’t-“ Was all the wolf managed to get out before that devilish mouth slid down his length. Instantly, a string of curses flew from Dakota’s mouth as he flopped back against the floor with a thud.

       One hand tried desperately to grab onto the wooden boards beneath him, while the other flew up towards his mouth so he could bite into his own arm. Intoxicated with his heat or not, the halfbreed had always had a slight weakness for blowjobs, and so now with his body as receptive and sensitive as it was... He was a complete and utter mess. Biting into his arm did little to hide his sharp intakes of breath and shaky moans, his back arching and hips shamelessly grinding up into that sinful mouth. He was going to cum, he was going to, he was going to-  

       Panting harshly as the vampire suddenly lifted himself off of his now leaking and painfully hard cock, Dakota shot up so fast that for a moment he was certain he was going to get a bit lightheaded. Grabbing Zachary by the collar of his shirt, the wolf half guided half dragged the other man around the corner and into the cabin’s master bedroom. Pushing his rival onto the mattress, the brunette tore into Zach’s pants and quite literally ripped them to shreds. He was too impatient to deal with any zippers and buttons right now (truthfully he didn’t think his hands would even be coordinated enough to do so at the moment) and simply tore the material at the seams until the immortal’s bottom half was as bare as his own.

      Grabbing a small bottle of lubricant from the bedside dresser, Dakota crawled onto the mattress between Zachary's legs. Diving in for another kiss, the wolf wasted no time in pushing forward and sliding his pierced tongue past the vampire’s lips. He’d be damned to ever admit to this, but kissing the man actually felt... Really good. It was something he could undoubtedly do for hours on end if the opportunity ever presented itself, but now? Now was another story. Fumbling with the lubricant while still keeping his mouth pressed firmly against Zach’s, Koda managed to smear some of the liquid across his fingers and bring his hand down to the vampire’s entrance.

      Teasing his thumb down the other’s crease slowly, the canine circled the tight ring of muscles his erection was screaming to thrust into, before slowly sliding his digit forward and past the barrier.