Zachary

Zachary stayed calm throughout the handshake. His grip was firm. Though, when he heard red speak, a surprisingly deep blush fell on his cheeks and he turned to glare at Dakota. Was it really that obvious? Thinking, Zachary huffed softly. He was a dominate as well. Though, he wouldn't mention how he started it. How he always seemed to start it. A small smirk fell on his lips as he sat down on the couch, close to Dakota but not so much so that he stuck to the other. Though, he wanted to be for some unknown reason. He wanted to hold the wolf and protect him with his life. Chewing at his bottom lip, something he did nervously, his red eyes soon turned to their pale blue, almost white color. Looking towards Red, he nodded, refraining from making a joke about her red hair and her name. Then, he turned to the other beta. Giving a gentle smile. A surprised look fell on his face when he heard the boy speak. Dakota talked about him, huh? A smirk fell on his face as he glanced towards his mate, a knowing look in his eyes. Then, what he said next made the vampire scoot to the edge of his seat. "Really now?" He asked, his voice deep and questioning. Of course he had heard about it, but the naive vampire always thought it was a rumor, something to joke about. The dirty look Red gave made him glare softly. Obviously they could be intimate, they were sitting right in front of her. Though, he pushed it aside. He understood her hatred. He hated wolves for the longest time and didn't trust anyone else besides one next to him. He couldn't fully trust the others. Not yet. Nearly falling off his seat, Zachary listened to Oliver with great interest and a bit of... excitement. It was a good thing, right? Even though it's taboo.. Maybe Dakota and Zach could change that. The next question irritated the other a bit, having always been pointed out for being a halfling. Scratching the back of his head, he nodded. "Well yea. I was a human before a wol- ...." He cut himself off, looking away. "Before I died. Father Vladimir brought me back. He's the oldest pure blood. Pure bloods are dwindling anyways, but halflings are growing sorta. Vampires only turn those who truly need it... Its a very... Painful process." He admitted softly. Looking towards Dakota, he gave a soft smile. 'Though its worth it...' He thought to himself.