Zachary

The vampire felt his body change when he was around the wolf, even before they had mated. Since vampires mated as well, his own body reacted in such a way that was strange to his own being. His own entrance had started to self lubricate the night he was penetrated, so it was a surprise to find himself leaking in his pants as he blew his lover. It felt good, almost as good as getting abused in the back to have his throat fucked and coated in that thick, warm fluid. Trembling, Zach swallowed all of the other male and licked the other clean, his face flushed and his eyes glazed over. He had honestly forgotten there was someone coming over. How bad he wanted to be fucked, or even fuck the pup. It didn't matter, as long as he was feeling pleasure. That look. Oh god, that look that Koda gave him. It had his body trembling. "Koda~" He teased softly, biting his bottom lip. The praise he recieved just made him want thd other more. He enjoyed the kiss fully, panting softly. His pants were now soaked, though embarrassing the blood sucker didn't even care at this point. Damn. That praise did a number on him. Shivering, he reached up and let his fingers thread through the other hair, petting at those ears. It was so soft, making him bite his bottom lip harder. Then... That fucking knock. Zachary felt his eyes flash in anger for a moment, then blushed deeply. "...." He pouted cutely, sighing as he stood up. Quietly, he went into the bathroom and poked his head out, looking at Dakota. "Can you get me another pair of pants... Or something..." He whispered, completely embarrassed. He had no clue that vampires could self lubricate, so it was quite embarrassing. Almost like a girl when she got her first period. Then, his face turned serious before the wolf opened the door. "We are finishing this later..." He ordered softly, shutting the door.