Zachary

The vampire was intense. His muscles were tightened, his body prepared to attack. The blood sucker was ready to fight for his mates life, anyone could see that. Though, he his deamnor changed dramatically when he felt the others arm around him. A light blush dusted his cheeks, but he continued to hold a steady gaze. Red glowing eyes seemes to pierce through the flesh of others. Hearing the younger omega speak up, the vampire listened. Zachary didnt know much about the mating forms, vampire or otherwise. Though, he didn't care in a way. At hearing the female, his glare turned to her. They were nearly staring eachother down, though Zachary couldnt be all that intimidating with that blush. His eyes had seemed to soften when he let his body rest lightly against Koda's. A pale hand reached up and grabbed tan, squeezing lightly. He decided to stop glaring. This was Dakota's family after all. His own would probably be worse towards Koda. Well, maybe not his older sister Natasha. Though, that would be discussed at a later time. Before Koda spoke up, Zachary opened his mouth. His fangs were small, recessive as he sensed no more danger. "What do you mean... Bond sent..?" He asked softly, his voice low and quite. Then, at the others question of how long they... Well Zachary turned away. He had yet to mention about imprinting on the wolf such a long time ago. It didn't really matter at this point. Looking up to his mate, he nodded as he kept close to the wolf, keeping his protective stance up however. Sitting next to the other, he allowed himself to squeeze in close, not wanting to leave the wolves side. This damn dog had the blood sucker trained and tamed. It was a strange sight indeed. Staying quits, he listened to the boy, then turned his attention to red. About to speak up, he shut his mouth and just turned away. It was his fault in a way, for Zachary had a habit of blaming hinself. Then, he said something to the other wolves he never thought he would say to anyone; besides Dakota that is. A quite and small voice spoke up, not looking anyone in the eyes anymore. "....Sorry...." He whispered softly. Had he really ruined Dakota's life? Thoughts swirled in his head as he felt himself grow dizzy. Closing his eyes, he decided to just keep his head down and keep quite. It was his fault after all, that Dakota waa stressed, that his family was snapping at the wolf, and it was his fault that he walked upon wolf territory. Something inside the vampire had changed. A need to keep Dakota happy. A need to please the stupid dog. It was something that happened to all vampires. The creatures were always rebellious and testy, until they found a mate to make them docile. The only thing that could really ruffle the vampires feathers would be anyone trying to hurt Dakota.