Zachary

The pheromones in the room were driving the blood leach mad. His breathing had become ragged and his body started to shake. He craved Dakota in every way shape in form. Who would have thought they would end up like this? Not even a week ago they had gotten into a particularly bad fight. Zachary couldn't really remember why they had fought, just that they did. As usual, he always got his ass handed to him. Though, no matter how many times he lost to the stupid werewolf, Zachary never once backed down. His healing factor was much more than a normal humans, but he always ended up with a scar here or there that didn't heal right. Before he had ever pictured them like this, Zachary used to savor those marks. He cherished them, as if they were little presents over the many years they knew one another. They reminded the vampire that he could have very well been killed by the wolf. It wasn't that uncommon, a werewolf to kill a vampire and vise versa. It was too common actually. Thats why he cherished those little marks and enjoyed each and every moment he got his ass kicked. Zachary couldn't help it, he was some what of a masochist. Being pulled from his thoughts, the leech soon realized that this man was an alpha. His sweet spot would be much harder to find. Of course, the damn dog teasing him didnt help. Gritting his teeth, he pushed his fingers in as deep as they could go, pressing around and teasing every little twitching muscle. Heat was engulfing his cool fingers making it hard to think. His red eyes wavered as he watched his mate, his breath uneven. Of course he knew the other was faking it. That's why he was distracting him with sweet kisses. About to give up, he felt the other suddenly clench around his fingers and make a noise that... Well that made Zachary cum already. A deep smirk fell on his face. "Found it~" he whispered softly. Smirking, he continued to abuse that spot, poking and prodding at it. Though it was small and hard to reach, Zachary's cool nimble fingers found it just at the right time. Feeling his cock grow hard again, he smirked as he teased the other. "I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you over all the lewd noises my dumb pup was making." He sneared, slowly massaging the others prostate. "Looks like this is the first time youve felt this. Now you know why its so good huh?" He whispered softly, finally removing his fingers. Licking at them, he shifted and pulled Dakota close, kissing him deeply. "Though, you can top me if you want. I dont think you can handle being a bottom~" He teased deeply, smirking more. There was that damn arrogance of his again. Why did he always have to be so arrogant you ask? It honestly goes back to the first time they met, though that is a story for a later time. Right now, all Zachary wanted to do was feel pleasure. Pressing the tip against Dakota's now stretched out entrance, he slowly pushed up and slipped the tip in, his piercing impossibly cold against the heat of the alpha. "Just let me know if you give up. I mean, I always knew you were a weakling so of course you wouldn't be able to handle this." Though, with all his talk, the vampire was surprisingly gentle. Unlike the damned werewolf was to him the night before. No. He was slow and calm, letting Dakota get used to the feeling before he treked on futher.