Zachary

The vampire and his sister had been together for awhile, they had been through thick and thin. She had taken care of him since his father had pure blood duties. The vampire actually preferred the donated blood, however, compared to hunting. Though, he would mention that to his mate later on. Gently, he slid his hands onto the werewolves thin hips ams gave them a soft squeeze, pressing his body flush against the others. "You'll see~" The blood sucker teased, moving to kiss his mate. Distracting the other with his lips, his hands slid under the others shirt. Heart racing yet again, he playfully bit at the others lip before pulling away. With a swift movement, he slid Dakota's shirt above his head and made the others arms go behind his back, securing them with the shirt by tying a knot in it. A deep smirk fell on his lips as he moved and let a hand rest on the werewolves neck, squeezing softly. "Come on, dumb mutt." He teased, his hand tightening as he pulled the other to his bedroom. Getting excited, Zachary thought about how they hadn't done it here yet. As a matter of fact, they've haven't done much even though all they really should have been doing was breeding. His body craved it as he dragged his dumb pup along, throwing him on the bed. Slipping of his shirt, he used it as a blindfold and covered Dakota's eyes, securing it with yet another knot. "Don't move, or I'll bite you." His voice got a bit deeper, more dominate. Though, he enjoyed this side of Koda, all tied up and helpless. Smirking, he moved and began to kiss down the others chest, letting his hand feel up and down the strong torso while his free hand tugged at the hem of his pants. Trailing his tongue down, he nipped softly every time Dakota even twitched, showering the wolf with marks. "Ive been waiting for this all day. I'm going to savor it." He whispered against the others skin, smirking as he removed Koda's pants and underwear. His face flushed a bit as he used his tongue to tease the tip of the dogs cock, soon taking it into his mouth as he bobbed his head teasingly slow. Enjoying the taste and texture, he hummed softly and blushed as he let his throat take a beating, moving his head a bit faster. Smirking, he pulled away before the other could cum, waiting until he went soft a bit. Then he used his hands to get him back up. "You're not allowed to cum until I let you, dumb dog." He teased once more, moving to place kisses up and down the others body.