Zachary

This was too fun. Playing with his little puppy. Zachary was enjoying this. Every touch and tease. Who knew that blow jobs were this man's weakness? Of course, the vampire just /had/ to tease him by stopping before the man came. Licking his lips teasingly, he gave a soft laugh as he was grabbed by the collar of his shirt. Of course, the horny vampire was not complaining as he was dragged into the room and pushed onto the bed.

     Though, he wasn't too happy about his pants. They were his favorite. Black leather with chains and all the works. Oh, he would get that mutt back later. The vampire's eyes were glazed over, their usual bright and intense color clouded by lust and want. Accepting the kiss without hesitation, Zachary let his hands shoot up into Dakota's hair, tugging at it before sliding up further to pull at those fluffy ears. He was enjoying just how sensitive the damn dog was. The tongue ring was a surprise. Zachary was almost jealous. Since the human piercing kit wouldn't pierce through his diamond like skin, he had never gotten any.

       Besides one on his cock he had before he was bitten, along with a few tattoos. Kissing Kota just felt so right as he fought for dominance. The vampires senses were clouded with want and lust. The wolf was just too damn tasty. Why had they never done this before? Of course, once they both snapped out of it, Zachary wasn't sure how Dakota would react. Though, the vampire knew he wouldn't just let his new toy run away so easily. A gasp left the blood suckers lips when he felt that finger. How that finger made him blush and shiver.

      His eyes opened up as he looked at the mutt with want. It felt surprisingly good. His fangs retracted again, revealing themselves once more. Though, once that finger slid in, his body reacted greatly. His back arched slightly as a moan left his lips, a noise he would come to constantly deny. A blush fell deeper on his face as he found himself growling softly, pushing back on that finger. His breath was uneven as he sat up slightly, removing his shirt. Come to think of it, the wolf had never seen the vampire without a shirt. He had made it a thing to keep as many clothes on as possible, since when the sun hit him just right his skin would seemingly sparkle. Old tattoos littered his body. Tribal and the works, someone's name faded on his chest. Though, that would be explained sooner or later. Right now he was only focused on pleasure.

        Though, Zachary made the mistake of looking deep into Dakota's eyes. He had fallen for this boy long before. But now, the vampire had imprinted on this boy. Which was dangerous.