Cast and Introduction

🔥Book Trailer🔥

(From a talented FrankiAna fan in Twitter. Check her details on Youtube)

So after binge-watching a reality TV show in the Philippines (Pinoy Big Brother) for like three days, I can't help but follow the girl-to-girl loveteam/tandem of the two hottest housemates in the house, Diana Mackey, 21, and Franki Russell, 24 (FrankiAna).

Diana is my idol because she is so me in a lot of ways and I also like her because she was brave enough to open up her sexuality in TV and to empower women as well. For Franki, well, I'm crushing hard on her because she's the hottest and prettiest for me with the cutest personality!

Diana confirmed that she dated girls and her last two relationships were with a woman. For Franki, well, she is really sweet and clingy most especially to Diana. They made their own bubble in the reality show house for two months. (Her sexuality is a pure mystery but she mentioned that sexuality is fluid and she supports LGBTQ. She also dated Davey Lloyd in the past, an Australian celebrity.)

Their chemistry is off the charts and there is an apparent/assumed sexual tension between them with all those stolen and flirty glances, their inseparability and their clinginess to each other. I am so fangirling on them so hard on social media. The official account of their ship on twitter is @FrankiAna_OFC.

Disclaimer: To Franki and Diana, when you happen to stumble upon this story, just want to let you know that this is just a FANFICTION for your delusional fans (including me) to fulfill the little fantasies in our heads! All coincidences, timings, and real-life related names and other stuff are just products of my imagination and maybe the universe working with DESTINY! ❤️🌈

🔥WARNING🔥

Contains mature scenes. Read at your own risk!

This story might only be short as I am also writing Unraveling Her which will be updated soon. I just have to let this out, as I am so damn inspired right now and the ideas keep rushing in my head so to all the lesbians/bisexuals and LGBTQ supporters out there, I hope you'll like this story!

🌈🌈🌈

CAST

🔥FRANKI RUSSELL🔥
IG: missfranki
Twitter: frankimrussell

🔥FRANKI RUSSELL🔥IG: missfrankiTwitter: frankimrussell