Chapter 25 - Edge of Paradise

WARNING: This chapter contains mature scenes suitable for readers aged 18 and up and those who are comfortable with it. Read at your own risk!

Please, play the background music attached above on my cue later. Find a way if it will not play here in Wattpad lol. Listen through earphones while reading. Play on repeat. Trust me. 

Enjoy!

🔥💜🔥

FRANKI'S POV

"Turn around, Diana," I speak with challenge raw in my hoarse voice as I watch Diana acting busy on the telephone when it's obvious that she is in a total panic right now. I am so turned on at the perplexed look on her face every time I gaze at her.

I am sure that she wants this as much as I do, but there's just something that is stopping her to do the first move.

Poor her, because what Franki wants, Franki gets.

The essence of the rain coating us from the outside, the sensual glow of light from the bedside lamp, and the discernible attraction between us...all blended into the perfect moment...

...the perfect moment for me to finally give in to this intense curiosity on my boyfriend's tall and beautiful younger sister.

I so want her to just unleash herself...release the inhibitions and make love to me tonight.

I watch her as she slowly turns to see me with an air of tension very notable around her. I slightly pout my lip and flash her a deadly stare while my fingers teasingly hover over the knot of the towel on my chest.

I feel even hotter from my waist down just by seeing her unconsciously nibbling on her lip as if she's looking at something that she so badly wants to eat.

The way our bodies were pressed against each other and the hot sweet air from her breath had warmed me up a while ago during the black-out and has signaled the start of these tingly pulsations between my legs.

A/N: (Play the background music attached above from here before you continue reading. Please follow my instructions because I have timed it. Read the lyrics along with the music.)

She straightens her back in a sudden when I release the towel to finally reveal my nakedness right in front of her, the cold air giving me even more excitement against my bare skin.

"Do you like it?" I ask her in the most sensual voice I can convene with my chin up while confidently pouting my lips.

A corner of my lip then tugs up as she absent-mindedly nods while coming closer...and closer, desire emblazoned on her gorgeous face.

Ah, this woman and these newfound feelings that she is giving me are sending me over the edge...

🎶You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much🎵

She's the first and only woman who made me feel like this, and at this moment, I don't care about anything else but her and only her...

🎵You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me through the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life🎶

I bite my lip as she gazes down at me, her beautiful, seductive eyes and that meaningful smirk flooding me with these indescribable feelings inside my body.

A hand of hers snakes around my back and I gulp in anticipation when she suddenly pulls me tight against her body. She weaves her hand through my hair at the back of my head, with dominance this time, prompting me to extend my neck and meet her blazing eyes and hot breath.