Chapter 39 - Terrified

A/N: It has been ages since I last updated this book and I won't get tired from apologizing and thanking you guys for the patience

A/N: It has been ages since I last updated this book and I won't get tired from apologizing and thanking you guys for the patience. I don't know what happened to me. It seems like I lost my passion for writing. I tend to procrastinate every single day. I also have a lot of distractions, giving me a hard time to focus on what matters more.

Anyway, let's move forward to the story. It's the monthsary of the Frankiana fans in Twitter today so I really tried my best to finally update so this will serve as my gift. I bet most of you have forgotten the storyline already. You can read the previous chapters before reading this one to catch up on the feels if you want to. Enjoy!

🥝💜🥝

FRANKI'S POV

"I-I love you..."

I am frozen for a fraction of a second. Diana's voice is like a phenomenal melody that tickled every inch of my skin and sent the hairs all over my body to stand on end. It sounded so soft and sweet, like a baby doughnut sprinkled with colorful little beads of chocolates from all over the world. I don't know if my metaphor—you call that metaphor, right?— made sense though, but the thing is, I'm so kilig right now...

"I love you too, Diana Mackey." I can't help but feel the same way and I don't think that I will ever get tired of telling her that...

This is the first time that I have felt this intense desire to tell a person that I love her over and over again and it actually feels really good...

Her sharp cheekbones become even more defined again as a red tinge of probably kilig creeps from her neck up to her face, which made me chuckle without a sound. A blushing Diana Mackey under me is officially my favorite position now—would be even better if she's fully naked which both of us will be later— and the sound of her begging for me to fuck her harder is my new favorite sound...next to her "I love you's" of course.

She lifts up her hand and traces the smooth of my cheek with the back of her fingers as her eyes are filled with utter admiration. I just love the way my chest is pressed against hers because it gives me the feeling of how our heartbeats are in sync with each other.

"I want you to mean it," she tenderly requests.

Oh, my paranoid Dmackey... She's really cute, isn't she? It was more like a demand than a request, and for some reason, my stomach—or below it—flutters again. Maybe because she wore her resting bitch face as she said that, and bitchy Diana is hot.

That is so gay, Frances.

I give her another kiss on her lips, a quick but sweet smack this time and clear it out for her,

"I already did."

Her smile suddenly vanishes, and so is mine. 

"Is something wrong?" I ask with both of my eyebrows arching down. She turns her head to the side as she sighs, and I adjust myself on top of her, shifting most of my weight on her side.