Chapter 30 - Girls Like Girls

I just want to share this real-life Diana, Vee, and Franki's IG stories. Suits the chapter and this particular Twitter activity before.

 Suits the chapter and this particular Twitter activity before

🥝💜🥝

🥝💜🥝

DIANA'S POV

I keep checking on my watch. We are currently in Bench Cafe and it has been thirty minutes since Vee and I came here but our order hasn't arrived yet.

"What's taking them so long? I'm so hungry na." Vee asks with impatience in her voice and an opposing calmness in her face as she rests her right cheek on her palm.

She ordered pork belly sinigang and some potato dishes for dinner for the both of us but I don't have the mood to eat, actually. I have been overthinking and I have been really bothered since last night.

I called my brother this morning again because I'm really worried about Franki being alone in the condo and thank God he's back. But for another reason, an obvious one, it just made me even more bothered.

Franki texted me last night and I have been dying to reply to her but if I'll do, I will be forever trapped in this...

I mean, it's really difficult to deal with bi-curious girls, you know.

But this is Franki Russell that we are talking about, Dianer.

Yeah, I know, but my heart is at stake here, and it is not a joke to be involved with a straight girl who will just then leave you for a man in the end.

I mean, I remember her mentioning before with her heart-shaped eyes that she wants to have six kids...

Ugh. There goes the ache in my heart again whenever I think of her. I'm not sure about the real reason for the ache though. It is about missing her? 

...or the fact that she will never be mine... forever?

But did you even try?

I want her to be mad at me for not replying to her so she will leave me alone and at the same, worried that she is mad at me and that hoping that she will pursue me...