Chapter 37 - David Mackey

To those readers who are new to Wattpad asking about how to place in-line comments, just highlight the particular word, sentence or paragraph and compose a comment

To those readers who are new to Wattpad asking about how to place in-line comments, just highlight the particular word, sentence or paragraph and compose a comment. Thank you!

🥝💜🥝

FRANKI'S POV

I back into the door in frustration after shutting it close really hard. My fast-paced breath has now turned into soft, panting gasps. I am so freaking pissed off right now I so want to throw a tantrum and turn this room into a bomb site. 

I mean, why the fuck is Diana doing this? Is she trying to get back at me for kissing David? There was a reason why I did that and she should know that! I have tried so many times to tell her through my eyes but she consistently avoided having eye contact with me!

Oh, she is definitely doing this on purpose. She really is and I am so mad right now! Galet na galet! 

She misses Veronica, huh? That woman?

Don't mess with me, Diana Mackey. You will not love it when I'm jealous! You'll see.

I frustratingly throw myself on the bed and lie on my back as I stare up at the ceiling with my sulky lips. Images of her flirting with that annoying Sky and telling Veronica that she misses her is making me feel so bad I feel like there's a giant boulder resting on my chest right now.

I have never been jealous like this before...really. This is the first time that I have felt this way and I feel like I want to cry...

The sound of the water running in the bathroom as David showers mingles with the thoughts in my mind and even though I'm poker-faced right now, I think I have already died a thousand times inside.

I mean, how can she have the audacity to flirt with Sky when we literally had just the best time of our lives in the hotel yesterday?

Are you serious? Can you even hear yourself, Frances?

I am missing her so bad and I can't take it anymore!

Uhm, it has only been like an hour since you were all over each other in the elevator?