Chapter 16 - The Island Trouble

🥝💜🥝

🥝💜🥝

FRANKI'S POV

I pout my lips in confidence as I take a final look of my outfit for tonight in the full-length mirror. I'm wearing this blue-green tube top, jeans and just my white sneakers which is my favorite get-up as of the moment, and then sprinkled myself with my favorite luxurious perfume because when you look and smell good, you feel good! With the right amount of straightness in my shoulder-length hair and light make-up, I'm good to go.

I am so excited to party with Diana again tonight. I really need to go out without David...

I mean, I just need to do whatever the hell that I want without putting him into the equation. I'm kind of allergic to him right now. I really breathe a sigh of relief last night when I learned that he will be away for a day for work and a reunion with his friends. I was also inwardly relieved that Sky went home right away. All I want since last night is to be alone with Diana in this condo or somewhere else...

I have been aching for some blasting music, alcohol, and my boyfriend's sister despite having a hangover and I don't exactly know the reason why. I hate that I am craving for her presence but at the same time, I love that I am having fun with it. Last night, I dreamed about her again and it was sexual...

Welcome to the gay world, Frances!

Seriously?

"Franki..." Diana peeks in from the slightly opened door. "Are you ready?"

I shake the weird thoughts away and answer her while flattening my side bangs with my palm and taking a final glance in the mirror,

"Of course I am!"

She graces herself inside the room and I suddenly forget how to breathe the moment I turn to see her.

Whoa...

Like, whoa! Sobrang ganda babae! (What a very pretty girl!)

She's wearing this orange sleeveless tank top underneath her denim jacket which shows her sexy bellybutton then paired with fitted black pants and black ankle-length boots. And those dangling earrings and seductive make-up are just...

...wow.

Frances Margaret Russell, pick up your jaw and panties now!

I am literally gawking at her right now.

She looks so fucking hot tonight and it suits her so well. I really think my eyes are sparkling with admiration right now as I continue to check her out. That tattoo just below her sexy collarbone...I really love looking at it.

"Franki, are you okay?" There goes her soft voice again.

When I blink again, I just realize that she is now standing in front of me while snapping her fingers on my face.