Chapter 38 - Mean It

🥝💜🥝

🥝💜🥝

DIANA'S POV

I gulp in tension the moment Franki slammed their bedroom door hard. She literally just walked out when I answered this fake call. I mean, yeah, Vee really called me but I actually canceled it because I am fucking irritated with everyone right now, thanks to my brother's girlfriend.

It's the first time that I have seen her throw that kind of look at me when I was acting like I was talking to Vee over the phone.

That look was so fierce and serious and...I loved it. She deserves to taste a fucking dose of her own medicine, you know.

Wow, assuming? Do you really think she's jealous? Ganda ka?

I felt like I died from the inside when I saw her kissing my brother directly right in front of my fucking salad. I mean, was that really necessary? I seriously didn't expect that!

Nakakaputangina lang.

That exact moment is still damn clear in my mind—from the way she pulled my brother's head to the way her lips moved along his...

Shit lang.

I mean...I thought those luscious lips were mine now? 

Akala mo lang yan, Diana. 

My head spun and my sight dimmed at that moment. My feet then immediately brought me back to my bedroom to sulk about it. She even had the nerve to sit on his lap and be touchy with him, and it made me remember what she did the day after we had sex in my car. She deliberately flirted with my brother right in front of me while they worked out and it was too fucking painful to watch. 

And now, she is doing it again.

She might have confused the both of you with ping pong balls, Dee.

I am so disappointed with her right now, you know. Nakaka turn-off.

Is that your final answer, Diana?

"So...you want to watch a movie? Old time's sake." Sky invites me with an irritating toothy grin as soon as we're done with the dishes. I just threw him a questioning look with one of my eyebrows raised.

"I think the lovebirds are asleep now... Ano, game?" he insists, his smile broadening with an irritating cheerfulness.

My gawd. Is he taking this seriously?

I shrug my shoulders nonchalantly as I wipe the dining table clean.

"Nah... I'm good, Sky."

"Come on, D." He is about to lean his chin on my shoulder but I consciously step away from him.

"Ano ba. (Stop it.)"  I just tried to have a show with him a while ago to get back at that flirt of an Aussie girl but I really feel weird whenever Sky is being touchy with me.