Chapter 43 - Her Wandering Stunner

🥝💜🥝

🥝💜🥝

DIANA'S POV

"Oh, let me see how far that self-control of yours can go in this house, hmm?" Franki naughtily grins up at me while biting on her lower lip and sweet Jesus, she looks fucking seductive right now.

"Stop challenging me, Boo. There are other things that I'm also capable of..." 

The thoughts of the naked her on my red bedsheets upstairs and me doing some...things on her had me smirking right now.

To my surprise, she reaches for my shirt and pulls me down with such surprising force, and for a second, I am now sitting on sideways, facing her.

She grabs me by the collar this time and pulls me closer until our faces are just an inch apart,

"That smirk of yours always makes me wet every time, do you know that? Hmm?"

Oh fuck, someone should stop me from ravaging those luscious lips right now...

"Franki, I'm—"

"And what makes you wet again, Franki?"

With both of us gasping in surprise, we jerk away from each other upon hearing Mommy's voice from behind us. 

How come I haven't felt her presence approaching? 

"I was saying that Diana's smi—" Franki attempts to explain in exact details but I immediately cut her off as apparently, she is about to lead us into trouble. This woman doesn't really know how to lie.

"Mommy! What are you doing here? You surprised us!" I exclaim with a hand on my chest. "Jusko!"

"What's so surprising with my presence? I was looking for both of you. You girls need to fill those flat stomachs again with some merienda (snack) that I prepared outside."

Franki gets up from the piano chair and faces my mom in an awkward, polite stance. "It's okay, Rowena—oop! Sorry." 

She flashes us a toothy grin while holding out a peace sign, then continues, "Scratch that. I meant...Tita Rowena. My tummy's still stuffed from all those food, especially with that crispy paa (feet). It was so yum!"

Mommy and I both turn to her in amusement.

"You meant crispy pata (deep-fried pig trotters), Franki?" I clarify while stifling a laugh. 

Mommy chuckles softly at first, and then it progresses into a laugh that can be comparable to a pregnant cow when Franki uttered the crispy pata word as "crispy pa-tuh" with pure confidence. 

"You're really cute, hija."

"Salamat...po, but I get that a lot po." Franki mutters with an innocent smile, which just intensified my mom's non-stop laughter.