Chapter 26 - Gay Panic

🥝💜🥝

FRANKI'S POV

A chill, fresh, and earthy scent of the after-rain brushes on my nostrils and it prompted my brain to flick on and after barely a second, my eyes are now wide open and awake.

Lying on my belly with my left cheek against the pillow, the first thing I see is the slightly opened window with the sight of the bluish-gray sky behind the dancing white curtain.

I try to clear the fog from my head and my nerves jump all of a sudden when the beautiful memories from last night start to slip into my consciousness.

Oh...my... gosh!

"Diana?" I blurt out as I instantaneously curl up while pulling the bedsheet closer to my naked body. I look around, senses heightened, and my heart sinks when I realize that I am alone right now...

Oh my gosh, where is she???

The space beside me is empty except for something...

My forehead wrinkles when the beautiful thing finally registers on my brain.

Instead of Diana beside me is a single-stemmed rose with a plastic cover.

Is this for me? From her?

Obviously, Frances. It's from Diana and not from some dugyot bartender or some bland racers, or your boyfriend who you left in the mansion last night to be with his sister.

But where'd she got this?

A warm fluid seems to have flushed through my cheeks...then to my chest, to my tummy, and down to the rest of my body, making everything on my surface crimson red. I immediately take it and bring it to my nose to take a sniff of it. A pouty smile then stretches my lips, reminiscing every detail of what happened last night...

Like, oh my gosh. I can't believe it.

Did I really???

Yes, you did, Hunny. Welcome to the gay world!

I had sex with a woman for the first time, and it was the best sex that I have ever had...

Pressing the rose against my chest, I stare wide-eyed on the crack on the wall in front of me, unblinking, still trying to digest everything that had happened. Diana literally blew my mind away last night...

And what's even worse is that I unintentionally confessed something to her last night.

"I think I'm in love with you..."

Oh my god, why did I say that?! My face becomes even redder at the thought. Good thing I immediately acted as if I have already fallen asleep when she asked me about it.

But wait, oh my God, what does that make me?!

I look around with my loud heartbeat flooding my eardrums. Where is she? What time is it?