Chapter-7

Next Day,

Kartik came to college and was looking for Naira.Natasha saw him started moving towards him but Kartik didn't noticed her.

She intentionally bumped into him thinking that Kartik will save her and she will land into his arms but poor Natasha instead of falling into Kartik's arms she fell on the ground.😂

"Ahhh! Kartik baby plz help me to get up." Said Natasha forwarding her hands for help.

"Buwahaha..Natasha just look at you🤣." Said Kartik laughing at her and left from there.

"But baby.." Shouted Natasha but Kartik had already left.

----------------------------

It was time was their class but Naira hadn't reached till now.

"Ye Naira abhi tak ayi q ni..phone v off h..kahin..nhi Kartik sb thik hogaa vo teri Sherni h." Said Kartik to himself worrying for Naira.

Suddenly he noticed Naira coming and immediately got a 440 volt smile on his face.

"Itna late q hogaya ane me hn..mai kitni der se wait karraha hu..aur phone q off h tumhara..pta h kitni tension ho ri thi mujhe tumhari.." Asked Kartik from Naira.

"Shant ho jaao Mendak..tum itni tar tar kaise kar lete ho." Said Naira trying to control her laugh.

"Haa to Mendak hu to tar tar hi karunga nw." Said Kartik and Naira laughed.

"Ha hass lo mere uppar yahan mujhe tumhari fikr ho ri thi aur tum mera mazaak uda ri ho." Said Kartik making a cute pout.

"Accha sorry nw vo traffic bahut tha bas vahi me late ho gaya." Said Naira pulling his cheeks smilingly.

Kartik saw her smiling face and got lost into it but the bell rang and he came out of his trance.

"Chalo jaldi se nhi to professor se daant padegi." Told Naira and rushed to the class.

But Kartik was still standing there.He touched his cheeks and smiled.

---------------------------

Kaira came to dance auditorium for practicing.

"To start kare?" Asked Kartik and Naira nodded in yes.

Naira put her hands on his shoulders and Kartik put his on her waist.With each others touch they felt shiver run down their spines.

Kartik locked his hands with hers and they were looking into each others eyes.

Kartik twirled her and her back landed on his chest.Kartik put his hands on her stomach and his hot breathes were touching her shoulder making Naira go weak on her knees.

----------------------------

Night time,
Goenka Villa,

Everyone was sitting on the dining table and doing their dinner but Kartik seemed to be lost.

He was just moving the spoon.Today's moments were again and again flashing in front of his eyes making him smile.

"Kittu tum kha q nhi rahe ho..kahan khoye hue ho itni der se."Asked Dadi from Kartik and everybody's attention went towards him.

"Ka..hin..na..hi..Da..di.." Replied Kartik while stammering and started to have his food.

"Kartik tu nw pagal hogaya h." Said Kartik to himself and lightly slapped on his head making everyone look at him.😂

"Ye kya kar rahe ho Kartik." Asked Akhilesh.

"Mos..quito..ha mosquito tha usi ko maar raha tha bahut badmaash ho gaya h aajkl." Replied Kartik and everyone laughed at his silliness.

"Kya kittu tum v baccho vali harkat karte ho." Said Dadi laughing and Kartik made a cute face.

"Kartik mujhe aisa q lag raha h ki koi ladki ka chakkar." Whispered Keerti into Kartik ears smirking.Kartik gave her an angry glare and signalled her to keep quiet.

------------------------------

After dinner Kartik came into his room and laid on the bed.

He closed his eyes and again Naira's face came infront of his eyes.

"Ye ho kya raha h mujhe Krishna g?q mujhe har jagah Naira hi dikh rhi h..q mujhe uske alawa kuch soojh hi nhi raha h..aaj dance practice karte time jab maine usko touch kiyaa I felt like shiver running down my spine..jabse usse mila hu jaise ek ajeeb sa connection jud gaya h usse.." Asked Kartik from god and with these thoughts he fell asleep.

----------------------------

Here Naira's condition is not less than Kartik.She is trying to sleep but is unable to.

"Ye ho kya raha h mujhe..q mujhe har jagah sirf Kartik hi dikh rhaa h..q jab mai uske pass jaati hu to usme kho jaati hu aur aaj dance practice karte time jb Kartik mere itne close tha to mai q itna blush kar rahi thi.." Asked Naira from herself.

Later she too drifted to sleep.

Do votes and comments❤️