Chapter-61

Now, it was night and everyone was having their dinner except Naira.

"Naira..tum v kha lo." Suwarna said.

"Nai maa aap log khaiye..mai Kartik k saath khaungi." Naira said and everyone smiled.

Later, everyone ate and retired to their rooms.

Naira was sitting and waiting for Kartik.

"Kya karun? Call karun kyaa?" Naira thought and picked up her phone to Kartik but again she kept it back.

"Kya faida call karne kaa..q ki vo meri call to pick up kare ga ni." Naira said and smiled sadly.

Just then, her head started spinning. She somehow, poured water in a glass and drank it.

"Ye kya ho raha h mujhe..subah se itni weakness q feel ho rahi h." Naira said and kept her head on her table. Soon, she drifted to sleep there only.

---------------------------------

"Aaj to bahut zyada late hogya." Kartik said to himself while entering Goenka Villa.

He didn't saw Naira who sleeping while keeping her head on the dining table and went to his room.

He entered his room but didn't found Naira there.

"Naira kahan h?" The first thought came in his mind when he found the room empty.

"Shayad washroom m hogi." Kartik thought and changed his clothes.

He then checked in the washroom but found it empty.

"Naira yahan nai h to kahan hogi." Kartik said with a scared face. He immediately ran downstairs worridely to check for.

He went near the dining area and a smile came on his face after seeing her sleeping so peacefully.

"Mujhe dara kar ye madam araam se so ri h." Kartik laughed. He then picked her up in his arms and took to their room.

He made her lay on the bed and he too laid beside her.

"I miss you Naira..q itna door hogye h hum." Kartik said to a sleeping Naira while caressing her face lovingly.

"I love you Mendak." Naira murmered in sleep and snuggled more into him. Kartik smiled listening to her.

"I love you too Sherni." Kartik said and kissed on her forehead.

Later, he too drifted to sleep while hugging her.

---------------------------------

Next morning,

The sunrays fell on Naira's eyes and disturbed her sleep. She opened her eyes and saw Kartik putting his clothes in a suitcase. She immediately got up with a jerk.

"Kartik tum kahin jaa rahe ho?" Naira asked.

"Hmm." Kartik just hummed and continued to pack his bag.

"Kahan?" Naira asked confusingly.

"Delhi..business trip k liye." Kartik told without looking at her.

"Akele?" She asked and Kartik got fraustrated with her questions.

"Hmm." Kartik replied trying to be calm.

"Kab wapis aaoge?" She again asked.

"After 1week..hogya bass ki aur questions bache h?" Kartik asked rudely and Naira eyes filled with tears.