Chapter-9

Day of Fresher's Party,

Kartik is seen standing in front of the mirror getting ready for the party.

Kartik's outfit,

"Taiyaar rehna Sherni aaj party k baad mai tumhe apni dil ki baat bata kar rahunga

"Taiyaar rehna Sherni aaj party k baad mai tumhe apni dil ki baat bata kar rahunga." Said Kartik to himself setting his hairs and smiled.

Just then Keerti entered there.

"Hayee! Kitna handsome lag raha h mera bhai kisi ki nazar na lage..Thu Thu Thu!!!" Said Keerti dramatically.

"Bas bas kitni tareef kare gi meri." Said Kartik and Keerti smiled.

Just then Kartik's phone rang.He picked it up.

"Hello..yes..mujhe koi gadbad nhi chahiye..sab kuch jaisa maine bataya h vaisa hi hona chahiye.." Spoke Kartik on the call and hung up.

"Kiska call tha?" Asked Keerti from Kartik.

"Vo mai nw aaj..aaj.." Replied Kartik but he wasn't able to say further as he was blushing.

"Kartik ab btayega kaa bhi ya sirf blush hi krta rahega." Said Keerti laughing and Kartik scratched the back of his head.

"Vo mai aaj Party k baad Naira ko apne dil ki baat bata dunga." Told Kartik.

"Ye to bahut acchi baat h." Said Keerti and Kartik smiled.

"Accha chal ab mai chalta hu..Naira ko v pick up karna h." Said Kartik and and they both went downstairs.

"Dadi dadi!!!" Called out Kartik searching for his dadi and everyone came there.

"Kisi ki nazar nw lage kitna handsome lag raha h humara kittu." Said Dadi warding off bad sights from him and everyone smiled.

"Dadi aap mujhe bas aashirwaad de dijiye ki mai jo aaj karne karne jaa raha h usme successful ho jaun." Said Kartik to dadi.Nobody understood his words expect Keerti.

"Bhagwan tumhe safalta de." Dadi blessed Kartik and he ran from there.

"Kitna accha lag raha h nw Kartik." Said Manish to Suwarna.

"Mere bete ko nazar mat lagaiye Manish g." Spoke Suwarna and Manish smiled at her.

-----------------------------

Naira is ready for the party and is looking extremely beautiful enough to make her Mendak crazy.🙈

Naira's outfit,

"Wow! Princess to ekdum doll ki tarah lag rhi h

"Wow! Princess to ekdum doll ki tarah lag rhi h." Said Naitik clapping and Naira smiled at him.

Suddenly she heard a car horn and understood that it was Kartik.

"Papa mai chalti hu aap apna dhyaan rakhiye ga." Said Naira rushing and Naitik nodded.

------------------------------

Kartik is waiting for Naira leaning on the car.Suddenly his eyes fell on Naira who was coming towards him looking like a doll.

Time stopped for Kartik and he didn't realised when Naira came in front from him.

"Beautiful!" A small whisper escaped Kartik's mouth and Naira blushed.Kartik smiled seeing her.

"Chale?" Asked Kartik opening the car door for Naira to which Naira nodded and sat inside.He too sat on the driving seat.

Kartik was continuously gazing on Naira making her nervous.She was playing with her fingers.

"Waise Naira tumne bataya nhi mai kaisa lag raha hu." Asked Kartik from Naira breaking the silence

"Acche lag rhe ho" Replied Naira and Kartik raised his eyebrows.

"I mean bahut acche lag rahe ho." Said Naira lowering her eyes and Kartik got happy.

"Hayee kya sharmati h meri Sherni." Thought Kartik looking at her.

Soon they reached their college.

Kartik opened the car door for Naira and they went inside.
Everyone complemented Naira that she was looking very beautiful.

After sometime, Now it was time for Kaira to perform.

They went on the stage and danced beautifully on song "Kaise Hua!"

The song ended but they were still lost in each others eyes which broke due to clapping.Kaira became embarrassed.

They enjoyed and soon the party ended on a good note.

(I don't know what happens in fresher's party because I'm still a school student.😶)

----------------------------

"Kartik ye tum mujhe kahan le kar jaa rahe ho." Asked Naira worridely from Kartik as he was driving towards an unknown location.

"Shhh..trust karti ho nw mujhpr?" Asked Kartik.

"Khud se v zyada!" Replied Naira looking into his eyes.

Soon they reached and came out the car.Kartik made Naira wear a blindfold.

"Kartik ye.." Asked Naira.

"Shhh..kuch mt bolo bas chalo mere saath." Said Kartik to Naira.

He held her hand and took her inside.He then removed her blindfold.

It was total dark so Naira immediately hugged Kartik getting scared.

"Kya hua Naira?" Asked Kartik from Naira hugging her back.

"Yahan itna andhera h." Replied Naira hiding her face in his chest.

Kartik understood that she was getting scared.So he clapped and the lights got opened.

Naira was shocked to see the place.It was an open area which was beautifully decorated balloons,flowers and candles.There was a table set for two and a soft music was being played in the background.

"Ye sab?" Asked Naira broking the hug and Kartik kneeled in front of her making her shocked.

"I know Naira tum shocked hogi ye sun kar but jab se tumhe dekha h shayad tab se hi I Love you..I Love you Naira..I Love you soo soo kuchh..I just love you..jab maine tumhe first time dekha tha tab hi se ek ajeeb sa connection jud gaya h tumahre saath..Naira you've becme my life,my breath,my everything and I really really Love you..I just love you." Kartik told his feelings to her closing his eyes.

He opened his eyes when he didn't found any response and saw Naira crying.

"Naira it's ok if you don't love me but plz tum ro mat." Said Kartik and was about to get up but...

To be continued..

Do votes and comments❤️