Chapter-23

Leap of 2 years,

In these 2 years, Kaira came more close to each other and their love had increased more and more with each passing day.

Naitik know about their relationship but Kartik's family still don't know except Keerti because Naira want to tell them once they are settled in their lives and Kartik respected her decision.

Naitik has now reopened their company (Singhania Diamonds).He and Naira have shifted to their own house.

Now coming to the story,

Kaira are sitting in the garden bench of their college.Today is their last day at college.

"Kartik kitna special h nw ye college humare liyee." Naira said looking towards Kartik.

"Haa bahut zyada special h q ki mujhe yahan tum mili." Kartik said and Naira smiled at him.

After sometime,

They met all their friends and teachers.Then they came out of the college.

"Oh no! Mai to bhool hi gaya." Kartik said and Naira looked at him.

"Kya hua Kartik?" Naira asked.

"Vo luv-kush k school project k liye mujhe kuch necessary items lene the..Mai to bhool hi gya tha." Kartik replied.

"Koi baat ni..abhi jaa kar le lo nw." Naira said.

"Tum v saath chalo nw plz." Kartik requested and Naira agreed.

"Ok!" Naira said.

"Mai driver ko call kar deta hu vo aa kar meri car le jayenge." Kartik said and Naira nodded.

They went to market from Naira's car.

Kartik told the list of items which were needed and after reaching there Naira bought everything.

Kartik stared doing the payment.

"Kal Karwachauth h nw..usi ki shopping karne ayi hu." Naira heard of an lady talking to someone on the phone.

"Kal Karwachauth h..wow..isse pehle kabhi kartik ne mujhe fast nhi rakhne diya lekin iss Baar mai uske liyee fast zaroor rakkhungi." Naira thought and smiled.

Just then, Kartik snapped his fingers in front of her eyes and she came back in her senses.

"Mere hote hue kiske khayalon me khoyi hui thi." Kartik said teasingly.

"Kartik!" Naira said.

"Ok sorry..chale?" Asked Kartik and Naira nodded.

They then left from there.

-------------------------------

Next day,

Naira got up early in the morning and took a bath.She then did her sargi.

9 am,

Kartik got up and came downstairs after getting ready.

He saw that all the ladies were busy in selecting the dresses and jewelleries.

"Aaj kuch h kya dadi?" Kartik asked from Dadi.

"Aaj Karwachauth h beta..usi k liye ye sb h." Replied Dadi and Kartik nodded.

He then saw Keerti who was chatting with someone on her phone and smiling continuously.

He smirked and stood beside her but Keerti didn't noticed him because she was busy in chatting.

"Kya zaroorat thi aapko fast rakhne ki keerti." Kartik read the message from Keerti's phone.

Keerti immediately hid her phone and turned towards him.

"Kartik tum.." Keerti said.

"Ohho matlab tune jiju k liye fast rakkha h." Kartik teased her.

(So guys Keerti is engaged to Naksh Mehra and they'll be soon married.")

"Kartik..ruk tujhe batati hu." Keerti said and Kartik ran away from there.She too ran behind to chase her.

They were running in the whole hall.Everyone was smiling at them.

Atlast, Kartik came and hid behind Dadi.

"Dadi dekhiye nw ye mujhe hamesha chidhata rehta h." Keerti complained to Dadi.

"Kittu q pareshaan karte ho usko." Dadi said.

"Arey maine kya bola." Kartik said cutely.

"Itne bade hogye ho dono lekin abhi tak bachpana nhi gaya tumlogo kaa." Dadi said lightly slapping on their heads.

Kartik showed his fist to Keerti.Before they could start their fight again dadi stopped them.

"Accha ab bass karo..Seema kittu k liye naashta lagao." Dadi ordered and Kartik went to do his bf.

--------------------------------

Naira came inside her room and layed on the bed.

"Oh god! Kya karun mai is headache.. medicine v ni le sakti fast h mera." Naira said to herself while pressing her head.

Just then her phone rang and she smiled seeing the caller id.

"Hey babe!" Kartik said as Naira picked up his call.

"Hello!" Naira replied on the call.

"Vaise kya baat h..subah se no call no message..gussa ho kya mujhse?" Kartik asked.

"Nhi Kartik mai q tumse gussa hongi." Naira replied.

"Firr tumahri tabiyat to thik h nw?" Kartik asked worridely.

"Kartik mai bilkul thik hu." Naira lied.

"Accha suno nw." Kartik said and Naira just hummed.

"Aaj date par chale?" Kartik asked excitedly.

"Nhi Kartik aaj nhi..kisi aur din." Naira replied and Kartik got sad.

"Kartik tum plz sad mat ho..hum kabhi aur chalenge pakka." Naira said trying to cheer him up.

"Okay!" Kartik said plainly.

Just then Keerti came there.

"Kartik tujhe chachu bula rahe ho." Keerti told and left.

"Naira chachu bula rhe h." Kartik said and cutted the call.

"Bye!" Naira said but Kartik had already cutted the call.

"I'm sorry Kartik tumahra mood kharab karne k liye..lekin agar mai tumahre Saath jaati to tumhe mere fast k baare m pata chal jaata aur firr tum mujhse gussa ho jaate." Naira said to herself.

Ps: I've written this at the time of Karwachauth but posting it now.😂😂😬

Do votes and comments ❤️