Chapter-25

Manish and Akhilesh reached office.

"Kartik beta tumhe jaana h to tum jaao." Said Akhilesh and Kartik nodded.

He went out and checked his phone.There he saw so many missed of Keerti.

"Keerti ki itni saari missed calls." Kartik said looking at his phone.He immediately called Keerti.

Keerti picked up his call.

"Hello Kartik..Kahan h tu?" Keerti asked worridely.

"Office se abhi abhi nikla hu..kya hua sab thik to h." Kartik said.

"Kartik tujhe Naira k paas jaana tha..vo wait kar rhi hogi tera." Keerti said.

"Ha Keerti mai bas jaa hi raha hu..maine use message kardiya tha ki ane me late ho jayega." Kartik replied.

"Ek sec tujhe kaise pata ki Naira mera wait kar rahi hogi?" Kartik asked on realising that how she got to know.

"Kartik tu pagal hogya h..Naira ne tumhare liye aaj Karwachauth ka fast rakkha..usi k liye usne tujhe bulaaya h aur tu." Keerti told and Kartik became shocked.

"Lekin usne mujhe bataya q nhi." Kartik asked being confused.

"Vo sab mai tujhe baad m bataungi..tu abhi jaa uske paas." Keerti said and Kartik nodded.

Kartik immediately ran towards his car and drove to Naira's home.

-------------------------

Naira is seen waiting impatiently for Kartik on the terrace of her house.

"Plz thoda aur wait karlo nw tummy..Kartik ata hi hoga." Naira said cutely clutching to her stomach.

Just then her head started to spin.

"Oh god! Ye kya horha h mujhe." Naira said holding her head.

She was about to fall but composed herself.

"No Naira you can't fall weak." She assured herself.

-----------------------

Kartik is continuously banging his hand on the steering wheel.

"Iss traffic ko v abhi hi lagna tha kya." Kartik said fraustatingly.

"Ye jaante hue ki tum zyada time tak bhooki ni reh sakti ho firr v q fast rakkha tumne." Kartik said to himself.

--------------------------------

Now, It was 9:30.

Kartik reached outside Naira's house.He came out of his car and immediately ran inside as Naitik was not at home.

He went in the hall but found nobody there.So, he directly went in her room but she was not there also.

"Kahan gyi ye..Naira..naira!" Kartik called out for Naira but there was no reply from her.Now he became worried for her.

Kartik then searched for Naira in the whole house but didn't found her.

"Naira kahan ho tum..Dekho mujhe pata h tum mujhe naraaz ho but plz aisa mat kro." Kartik requested.

Now, only one place was left that was terrace.

"Naira plz terrace par hi honaa." Kartik said and went there.

He reached there and found it beautifully decorated.He smiled seeing the decoration but soon his smile changed into frown lines on his forehead.

"Naira mujhe pta h tum mazak Kar rahi ho..hai nw..chalo abb jaldi se bahar aajao nhi to mai tumse gussa hojaunga." Kartik called out for her.He had now tears in his eyes.

Just then he heard little snoring sounds and followed the sound.

And finally he saw what he was yearning to see.His Naira was cutely sleeping there with her head leaning against the swing that was kept on the terrace.

A smile came onto Kartik's lips seeing her sleeping so cutely.

"Q itni cute ho tum.. pagal hogya hu tumhare pyaar m." Kartik said while folding his hands.

Just then his phone beeped and he came back to reality.

"Naira ne subah se kuch nhi khaya h..use uthana hoga." Kartik said to himself and went towards sleeping Naira.

He slowly patted her cheeks but instead of getting up she held his hand and continued sleeping.

She was looking so cute that Kartik couldn't resist. So, he pecked her cheeks and forehead.

And with this Naira got up.As she got up, a voice came from her tummy.😂

She looked at Kartik who laughed at this and gave him an angry glare.She got up and started to go in anger.

But due to dizziness she was about to fall but Kartik held her on time and made her stand.

"Kya zaroorat thi fast rakhne ki Naira..tumhe pata h na tum kitni weak ho." Kartik said a little angrily and Naira looked at him.

"Nhi tumhe to bas apne man ki krni hoti h..rakh liya fast.. aur mujhe bataya v nhi." Kartik continued and Naira started crying.

"Naira tum ab ro q rhi ho." Kartik said on realising that he shouted at her and wiped her tears.

"Gussa baad m karlena..pehle mera fast khol do." Naira said cutely wiping her tears.

"Ale Mela baby." Kartik said bringing her close to him chest.

He then took her towards the moon.They performed all the rituals and Kartik opened her fast. (Idk how...lol)

Naira was about to touch Kartik's feet but he immediately stopped her and hugged.

"Chalo ab jaldi se dinner karte h..mujhe bahut bhook lagi h." Naira said while breaking the hug and Kartik nodded.

They then went downstairs and sat on the dining table.The servant served them dinner and they lovingly fed each other.

Now, they were in Naira's room.

"Kartik humne to aaj ek v selfie ni li." Naira said.

"Nhi li to kya hua ab le lenge." Kartik said and pulled Naira towards him such that she landed on his lap.

They then took a selfie.

"Ab to sab hogya h nw." Kartik asked and Naira nodded in yes innocently looking towards him.

"G nhi abhi ek cheez bachi h."Kartik said huskily in her ears slowly holding her waist.

Naira blushed as she understood his meaning and she entangled his hands around his neck.

Kartik kept his lips on hers and started kissing her passionately.Naira too responded with equal passion.
They broke the kiss after sometime and joined their foreheads.

Do votes and comments ❤️