Chapter-19

Naira immediately ran towards Kartik's room.

She reached there and found that the room wasn't locked.So, she opened the door and it was all dark there.

Suddenly someone held her hand and pinned her to the wall.Naira shouted but the person kept his hand on her mouth to prevent her from shouting.

Naira immediately realised that the person was her Kartik only and she bit on his hand.

"Ahhh!" Shouted Kartik when Naira bit on his palm.

"Aisa kaun karta h naira?" Kartik asked rubbing his palm.

"Gande Mendakk!" Naira said while punching him on his chest with her tiny fists.

"Arey par maine kya kiya?" Kartik asked innocently pulling her towards him.

"Accha..call kar k mujhe dara do aur fir baad m ekdum innocent bn jaao." Naira replied teary-eyed.

"I'm sorry nw!" Kartik said while wiping her tears.

"Aaj k baad agar aisa kiya nw to samajh lena." Naira said and hugged him.Kartik hugged her back and they smiled.

"Chalo nw hum huggy kar k sote h..mujhe to bahut neend aa rahi h." Kartik said breaking the hug and Naira nodded.

Kartik closed the door and they both laid on the bed.

Kartik closed the lights and turned towards Naira.They looked deeply in each others eyes and started moving closer.

Kartik pushed the hairs locks behind that were falling on her face.
He then slowly kept his lips on hers and they kissed each other passionately.

After sometime, they broke the kiss.Kartik kissed on her forehead and they slept hugging each other.❤️

-------------------------------

Next morning,

Kartik was the first one to wake up and saw the most beautiful sight in front of him.He started to stare at her.

Soon, Naira too got up and saw him staring at her.

"Good Morning!" Naira said and Kartik came out his staring world.

"Good Morning!" Kartik replied and kissed on her forehead.Naira smiled.

"Oh no!" Naira shouted and got up with a jerk.

"Kya hua Naira?" Kartik asked worridely.

"Kartik mujhe Apne room me wapis jaana hoga..agar Liza mere vahan pahuchne se pehle uth gyi to problem ho jayegi." Naira replied and Kartik got sad.

"Kartik plz mujhe jaana hoga." Naira said and he nodded.

"Breakfast k liye milte h." Naira said. She kissed on his cheeks and left. Kartik smiled.

Naira reached her room and luckily Liza was sleeping.

-------------------------------

Everyone gathered for breakfast and settled on their seat. Later, They finished their bf.

"So, students as we've told earlier that we are here for 1 week but now there's a change in plan..we are here only for 3 days." Told the professor and everyone nodded.

"Maine kya kya socha tha Naira..ki 1week m hum kitna enjoy karenge..lekin ab sb plan fail hogya." Kartik said sadly and Naira looked at him.

"And yes we'll be leaving for exploring the city in next half n hour..so be ready till then." The professor continued.

--------------------------------

They went to many places and enjoyed.

Now, they went to an amusement park.

"Naira chalo nw vo vali rollercoaster ride par chalte h." Kartik said.

"Lekin Kartik..." Naira was cut off by Kartik.

"Chalo nw Naira plz mere liyee." Kartik requested and Naira agreed recuclantly as she was afraid of rollercoaster rides.

They sat on it and the ride started.Naira just closed her eyes and held Kartik tightly.

Kartik who was fully enjoying the ride noticed Naira who was holding him tightly with her eyes closed in fear. He realised that she was scared and felt guilty for forcing her.

Finally, the ride finished and they came out of it.

"I'm really sorry Naira..mujhe agar zara sa v pata hota ki tumhe rollercoaster rides se dar Lagta h to mai tumhe kabhi force nhi karta..I'm really sorry baccha." Kartik said being guilty of his act.

"It's ok Kartik..tum the nw mere saath." Naira replied smilingly.

"Lekin.." Kartik was cut off by Naira.

"Lekin vekin kuch nhi ab chalo." Said Naira and they went from there.

Later, they went to many places and enjoyed a lot.

-------------------------------

Now, it was night and some students decided to go for clubbing.

Naira too agreed on Kartik's insistence.

Naira was getting ready in her room just then her phone rang.

"Kartik bass 2 mins." Naira said on the call and hung up.

"Naira ye 10th time Kartik kaa call aya h jabse tu ready ho ri h." Liza said laughingly and Naira blushed.

Finally, she got ready and went out.

There she found Kartik already present.Kartik saw Naira and got mesmerized seeing her.

Naira slowly went towards him.

"Beautiful!" A Whisper came out of Kartik's mouth and Naira blushed.

"Chale guys?" Asked one of Kartik's friend and they came out of their trance.

Kartik held Naira's hand and everyone left.

Later, they enjoyed there.Returned in night and slept.

Precap- Kaira are seen spending some time with each other just then some men came from behind and forcefully took Kaira with them.

Do votes and comments...❤️